iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Chicken and ABT's

Started by gator gar, March 29, 2011, 07:34:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gator gar

A couple of pics. I tried to post these the other day,but something was happening on my computer, that wouldn't let me.

By the way..........that was some fine grazin!!!

sandhills

I'm not much of a chicken fan but that chicken I could eat!!  Are those jalepeno poppers I see there?   digin_2

scgargoyle

ABT's are jalapenos stuffed with a cheese mixture, wrapped in bacon, and smoked. No matter how many you make, there are never any leftovers!
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

sandhills

Please inform the ignorant, that would be me, what does ABT stand for?  We've cooked up a lot of them that way but always just called them poppers.

beenthere

I had to search for it....Atomic Buffalo Turds

I'd rather have the chicken.  ;D

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

sandhills

Thanks beenthere, but come on, really, where's your sense of adventure?  :D  I actually love them, but I like pretty much anything with jalepenos, and even the chicken in those pics looks good enough to founder on.  ;D

jamesamd

All that is gold does not glitter,not all those that wander are lost.....

Magicman

Those absolutely look good enough to eat.   digin_2
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Burlkraft

Beenthere is waaay beyond jalapenos.

It's habanero pepper ketchup now  ;D ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

northwoods1

I'd not only eat that chicken I think I could eat all of it if I had the chance :D And those ABTs too!

Thank You Sponsors!