iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The saga continues...or help for new guys maybe

Started by Bigdogpc, December 17, 2003, 01:52:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

DanG, J!  Both of'em sound so good, we might have to party for 2 days. ;D :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Bigdogpc

Fish n pig.....sounds good to me!  Spring time sounds good but a wee bit vague...guess we need to do some plannin!

Need any help shootin that pig?  

'tween now and then I ought to get out and do some catfishin' and might even have a few specks to cook as well...

Yeeeeha! We gots a plan...now we need to work on the details...

Fla._Deadheader

Don'T wanna move in an take over here. Just an idea. The place where we log out of is a NICE campground. They have a couple of full size mobile homes they rent out. They got a cooker we can use and fire rings for a campfire. Great folks, and probably have a few Snowbirds that we have gotten to know pretty well, that would stop by. This is only 1 possibility, but, we DO gots the "Party Barge", for scenic rides on the Beatuimus St. John's.

For instance, I could check with them, and see what they would take for an overnight or two, for the guys that have to travel. DanG is the farthest, and Jim is next. Check yer maps for Palatka, and figger 20 miles south on Hwy 17.

Any other suggestions??? I'm game for most anything. ;D :D :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

DanG

That sounds great to me, Harold. :)  I'll hafta hose off the Minnie Wimpy, and put the batteries back in it. I borrowed them to run the lift on the mill. :D  The old girl is needing some exercise, anyway.
Any time is good for me, except the first half of April. I'll be working at the Masters then.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Fla._Deadheader

ALRIGHT, I was figgerin you had more to say than most, bein as how yer the farthest away. 8) :D

Me and Ed SHOULD be back from Costa Rica by the 15th of April. Might try for the first of March, though. It's COOLER then. :D :D :D

Reckon we could talk some of the northern Southerners to attend ???  8) 8)
   First, it is ridiculed;

DanG

Shucks, goin' ta Palatka ain't nuthin ta us. We been ta Las Vegas, Maine, Ohio, and twice ta Texas just ta meet up wit my Army buddies. Goin' ta Michigan in August fer tha Forum Shindig, then back ta Texas in November fer another Army gig. ;D  Might hafta do some work, in between. :-/

dail_h

Ahhhhh errrrrr ummmmI might be able to attend to sorta represent the Tarheel state depending on the date ,oh and also if you open it to us sorta northern southerners ;DI got a dynamite hushpuppt reciept(sp),I can never remember how to spell that Shoot
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

dail_h

Shoot ,brain dead agin,Dead Header,I got pic's for ya .Just got to wait for Sarah to get home to help me put'em on here
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

Fla._Deadheader

Dail, Speekin on behalf of the "Southern Connection", I believe we wood be more than happy to have ya join us, RIGHT GUYS ??? 8) 8) 8)  That "receipt" is spelled koreckly as if I was still in Arkansas. ;D :D :D :D  Stay tuned for details. ;) :)
   First, it is ridiculed;

DanG

Well Hail yeah! :)  Fur as I'm concerned, all FF'ers are invited. Cain't see leaving anybody out. After all, this is an educational forum, and lots of folks seem to need educatin' on good eating habits. ;D
We ain't heard from Tom on this, yet. Mebbe he ain't innersted, since he don't like to eat, nor laugh, nor tell stories, nor saw wood. ::)
What about some of you Georgia boys? Rebocardo, and Phil L. are 2 that come to mind. :)

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

DanG

We ain't fergittin. :)  I already mentioned the trip to Mich. in an earlier post in this thread. This'n is just a warm-up. ;D

I'm gonna start a new thread about this shindig over in the "places to meet, etc forum.

Fla._Deadheader

First, it is ridiculed;

Jeff

Its a whole lot DanG closer then Costa Rica thats fer sure. Start driving from Toms right now and you could be here tomorrow at 2 in the afternoon.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bigdogpc

Man!  This sounds like a plan an a half!!!!!  Count me IN!  Yup, ALL the FF folks is sure to be welcome

Fla._Deadheader

:o :o :o  Didn't know you was that far away, Boss  :o :o :o

Costa Rica only takes 8 hours from my place. ;D ;D ;D
   First, it is ridiculed;

Thank You Sponsors!