iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Forestry Forum Fund Raiser

Started by Jeff, March 06, 2011, 04:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

IMERC

mine showed today....

thanks Jeff...
Who ever invented work didn't know how to fish.... Here fishy fishy....

Piston

I've been looking for the perfect replacement mug for a year now!  This is IT! 

I'll take two please.

One for the house, and one for the ship.  My harley mug has to go since I'll soon be harleyless. 
-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

Piston

Got my 2 mugs in the mail yesterday! 
8)
Thank you!
-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

Burlkraft

I must say, I've run a few cups of joe through my Forestry Forum Mug and it has performed beautifully  8)  8)

It holds a good amount, it corners nice and stable and it's well balanced.

It's now my new favorite mug!  smiley_smug01 smiley_smug01
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Jeff

We still have several available and jackets too.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

Whoooa,  there for a moment I thought you had a new woman.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

SwampDonkey

Yes, they are a fine coffee mug for sure. Can get more than 2 fingers in the handle for a change. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

clww

My two mugs arrived safe and sound today ahead of the afternoon storms. Thanks to Jeff and Tammy!!
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

TexasHandyMan

Good morning are there cups left ? Send me an invoice so I paypal one , thanks . John Ray
John Ray

Magicman

Welcome TexasHandyMan, to the Forestry Forum.  Lasting lessons are learned the hard way.  I congratulate you and your family for keeping on keeping on.  When you have looked at life from the bottom, there is no way to go but up.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Piston

Just for the record, my mugs are working flawlessly.  They have excellent sipability and control the free surface effect of the hot liquids with impressive results.   8)
-Matt

Mooseherder

Yep, mine is working good also.
I like that it is biggern' than a lil cup and smaller than a big cup. :D
And the Saw Blade reminds me I still have to shave before leaving the house.

Patty

I love my mug! It is the go to coffee cup every morning. Fits my hand just right! Thanks you guys!!   8)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Thank You Sponsors!