iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Forestry Forum Fund Raiser

Started by Jeff, March 06, 2011, 04:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooseherder

Quote from: Jeff on March 14, 2011, 06:24:31 PM
Are you going to mug for da camera too?  :)

I was thinkin' bout it. :D
There will be coffee in it in da morning.  I already drank my quota today.

WDH

Handsome, and I don't mean the cup  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

SwampDonkey

Well, even if mine arrived today, I can't fill it with coffee. I'm all out and I don't go to town until tomorrow, 30 minutes away. However I do have herbal tea, to which I add a teaspoon of honey. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

Donk, your's was sent out the first day before any of the others.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

It'll be here this week then, usually 10 postal days, up to 14 is the norm.

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

trapper

Mine made it across the lake.  Dont know if I want to get it dirty tho.  Jeff will it hurt the cup to get washed in the dishwasher?
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Jeff

Dan_Shade

do you have any of the mugs left, Jeff?
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Mooseherder

Coffee tastes better in a Forestry Forum Mug.
I can't wait for 5am. :) ;)
Plus, It's Friday! 8)

SwampDonkey

No FF mug here yet.  :'( But it is Friday, maybe I'll get a box in the mail today.  :)

Jeff

Quote from: Dan_Shade on March 17, 2011, 11:05:00 PM
do you have any of the mugs left, Jeff?

Yes we do have a few left Dan. We could order more if we sell these but it doesn't look like that's going to be an issue.
As with the jackets, I misjudged the cups.  :-\

Donk, seems like any time I ever sent anything to Paul H it takes a month.

SwampDonkey

Anything that gets sent through Montreal by mail or carrier causes a big sucking sound.  :D :D

isawlogs

Must be the reroute out of province, cause it don't take that long to get anything here from The piggy roast headquarters !!! They must stack it all in a corner and when theres enough for the wagon train they gallop away :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

SwampDonkey

As soon as it goes east of Montreal to here you can't even track a package. It's held in a big vortex.  :D

paul case

got mine today. i hope to use it more than the jacket.
thanks jeff
pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

SwampDonkey

My cup has made it to NB today. It awaits my morning coffee fix.  :)

Awesome, Jeff and Tammy. ;)

Jeff

I was beginning to think I sent it to your martian address. ;)

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

But I do put green tea in mine.  It hasn't had coffee in it yet.  Course, I don't drink much coffee.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

SwampDonkey

I have a big old green glass mug for my herbal tea. ;D Forum mug is for coffee. :)

doctorb

My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Dan_Shade

I received mine too.

I can double fist coffee in FF style now!

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Mooseherder

Dan_Shade

SwampDonkey

I have (a mug shot), and it sure ain't pretty. :D

Thank You Sponsors!