iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Forestry Forum Fund Raiser

Started by Jeff, March 06, 2011, 04:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

If you got a cup and a jacket, the shipping would be just the jacket shipping because it can be put in the box, protected by the coat, and the box is a flat rate to begin with. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

metalspinner

I sent a paypal payment yesterday using my wife's account.  It's the funny looking name with an "s" in front of it. :D
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

chain

An ordering form would really be great that we could print out and mail to you. Got one?

Jeff

Its not that complicated.  Say you want one, we put it aside, Tammy gets your address via an instant message, you send payment to Tammy and she sends you a cup. :) 

tyb525

That wouldn't fit in a small flat rate box for $5.20? Or would that leave too little room for padding?
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

Jeff

A Cup? the small boxes are 1 5/8" thick.

isawlogs

It might if you put it behind the tire of your truck prior to backing up. ;D   A bottle of glue may be needed to put it together again ;)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

tyb525

Sorry, I misread the dimensions. Need glasses I guess ::)
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

paul case

my payment didnt get sent until today. i was out of stamps. sorry, but it is in the mail now. pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Magicman

One cup has already made it to South Mississippi.   :) :)

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

SwampDonkey

I bet the coffee tastes good to. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

:-[  Yup, it was empty in the picture, but it is full now.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

paul case

that is quite a mug shot , and the new coffee cup is nice too. pc
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
pc

Jeff

paul case

lynn,
all you need is your ff jacket on now and you will be all set. btw nice hat. pc
pc

isawlogs

, Magic , your doing godd I see...  ;D   No black eyes, no wrapped up fingers , no head band ... Have you been staying indoors lately  :D :D ;) 
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Magicman

Quote from: isawlogs on March 13, 2011, 04:55:39 PM
Have you been staying indoors lately  :D :D ;) 

Actually, I have been sawing almost every day.  My old "motorcycle"  knee has been giving me quite a bit of misery, and really needs tying back together.   :-\

paul case

sounds like a good supply of painkillers will be an essential for the out of town sawing you are starting soon?  take care of your body. it is a big part of your business.  pc
pc

Buck

count me in for a cup. pls send me details.
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

scgargoyle

Got my mug (and jacket) today. Very nice- thanks! 8)

Now I've got the hat, the jacket. and the mug. Can boxer shorts be far behind? :D
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

Mooseherder

Jeff

Are you going to mug for da camera too?  :)

isawlogs

How many of those you got left ???

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!