iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Forestry Forum Fund Raiser

Started by Jeff, March 06, 2011, 04:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Well, we still have quite a few jackets left, but here is an item where one size can fit all.  I did a little art work and had some special Forestry Forum member coffee cups made up. We have 30 initially available and would like to see a minimum donation of $20 each plus shipping. These are only available and exclusive to registered members.  :)

Quote from: Jeff on March 07, 2011, 02:06:07 PM
Tammy just got back from the post office.  The price for shipping varies to every location. Some are under ten dollars, some are over.  Canada actually in some areas looks like it's less then certain places in the states.

So,  our best bet is to simply charge $10 for shipping for one cup, and since we can get a second cup in the same box, $12 shipping for two cups for U.S.  and Canada.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

jamesamd

All that is gold does not glitter,not all those that wander are lost.....

SwampDonkey

Count me in to Jeff. My morning coffee would be mighty tasty in that mug. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

doctorb

I'll take 2.  They look like great gifts for people who give me grief for hanging around with you yahoos. :D  Oh, not a medical thing but, I don't drink coffee!
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

SwampDonkey

That's ok Doc, some people don't eat jalapenos either. :D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

The Magicman wants one, but that sawblade won't fit my WM.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

two tired

when wondering about weather conditions call the dog in and see if he is wet

Weekend_Sawyer

I'm in for 2  8)

Jeff, sent you an IM and a Pay Pal donation

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Mooseherder

Warbird

Count me in for one, please.  Let me know what shipping will cost (priority mail?) and I'll send the total in via PayPal.

WDH

Quote from: doctorb on March 06, 2011, 04:26:43 PM
I'll take 2.  They look like great gifts for people who give me grief for hanging around with you yahoos. :D  Oh, not a medical thing but, I don't drink coffee!

We are not yahoos........we are googles.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

metalspinner

What's the ordering procedure?  Put me down for one, please.
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

IMERC

Quote from: metalspinner on March 06, 2011, 09:01:33 PM
What's the ordering procedure?  Put me down for one, please.

same here...
Who ever invented work didn't know how to fish.... Here fishy fishy....

Jeff

Later today, Tammy is going to get to the post office with a packaged cup so we can get some shipping estimates for U.S. and Canada.  Right now we have no idea because the cut weighs 16 ounces, so it can not be shipped first class which is the cheapest.. Apparently there is a 13 ounce limit.

ely

it should fit in one of those 7.50 ship anywhere boxes.

Dakota

Dave Rinker

paul case

i would like one please sir. i will probably want to send you a check so when you figure out the shipping end send me a total and your address again and we will get it started if that works?  thanks pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Jeff

Quote from: ely on March 07, 2011, 09:14:40 AM
it should fit in one of those 7.50 ship anywhere boxes.

I don't think there is a such thing unless I put it in kit form. :)

This is the flat rate table for U.S. to U.S.

Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope $4.95 12-1/2" x 9-1/2"
Priority Mail Padded Flat Rate Envelope $4.95 12-1/2" x 9-1/2"
Priority Mail Legal Flat Rate Envelope $4.95 15" x 9-1/2"
Priority Mail Gift Card Flat Rate Envelope $4.95 10" x 7"
Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Envelope $4.95 10" x 6"
Priority Mail Window Flat Rate Envelope $4.95 10" x 5"
Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box $5.20 8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8"
Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box (FRB1) $10.95 11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"
Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box (FRB2) $10.95 13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8"
Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box (Domestic Addresses) $14.95 12" x 12" x 5-1/2"
Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box (APO/FPO/DPO Destinations) $12.95 12" x 12" x 5-1/2"

Jeff

Tammy just got back from the post office.  The price for shipping varies to every location. Some are under ten dollars, some are over.  Canada actually in some areas looks like it's less then certain places in the states.

So,  our best bet is to simply charge $10 for shipping for one cup, and since we can get a second cup in the same box, $12 shipping for two cups for U.S.  and Canada.

trapper

no paypal who is the check to be made out to?
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

SwampDonkey

Hey Jeff, I saved a penny. CND $$ is higher today. :D :D :D

stumpy

I'll take one.  How do you want to handle the payment?
Woodmizer LT30, NHL785 skidsteer, IH 444 tractor

paul case

i am sending my $30 in check to you today. i will send it to the same address as before.

pc
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
pc

Warbird

So should we go ahead and send payment now?  I'll throw in a little extra because shipping to Alaska is always more.  :-\

scgargoyle

How much would shipping be if you sent it with a Forestry Forum jacket? I'm thinking about getting one of those. too!
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

Jeff

If you got a cup and a jacket, the shipping would be just the jacket shipping because it can be put in the box, protected by the coat, and the box is a flat rate to begin with. :)

metalspinner

I sent a paypal payment yesterday using my wife's account.  It's the funny looking name with an "s" in front of it. :D
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

chain

An ordering form would really be great that we could print out and mail to you. Got one?

Jeff

Its not that complicated.  Say you want one, we put it aside, Tammy gets your address via an instant message, you send payment to Tammy and she sends you a cup. :) 

tyb525

That wouldn't fit in a small flat rate box for $5.20? Or would that leave too little room for padding?
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

Jeff

A Cup? the small boxes are 1 5/8" thick.

isawlogs

It might if you put it behind the tire of your truck prior to backing up. ;D   A bottle of glue may be needed to put it together again ;)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

tyb525

Sorry, I misread the dimensions. Need glasses I guess ::)
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

paul case

my payment didnt get sent until today. i was out of stamps. sorry, but it is in the mail now. pc
pc

Magicman

One cup has already made it to South Mississippi.   :) :)

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

SwampDonkey

I bet the coffee tastes good to. ;D

Jeff

SwampDonkey

Magicman

:-[  Yup, it was empty in the picture, but it is full now.   :D

paul case

that is quite a mug shot , and the new coffee cup is nice too. pc
pc

Jeff

paul case

lynn,
all you need is your ff jacket on now and you will be all set. btw nice hat. pc
pc

isawlogs

, Magic , your doing godd I see...  ;D   No black eyes, no wrapped up fingers , no head band ... Have you been staying indoors lately  :D :D ;) 
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Magicman

Quote from: isawlogs on March 13, 2011, 04:55:39 PM
Have you been staying indoors lately  :D :D ;) 

Actually, I have been sawing almost every day.  My old "motorcycle"  knee has been giving me quite a bit of misery, and really needs tying back together.   :-\

paul case

sounds like a good supply of painkillers will be an essential for the out of town sawing you are starting soon?  take care of your body. it is a big part of your business.  pc
pc

Buck

count me in for a cup. pls send me details.
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

scgargoyle

Got my mug (and jacket) today. Very nice- thanks! 8)

Now I've got the hat, the jacket. and the mug. Can boxer shorts be far behind? :D
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

Mooseherder

Jeff

Are you going to mug for da camera too?  :)

isawlogs

How many of those you got left ???

Marcel

Mooseherder

Quote from: Jeff on March 14, 2011, 06:24:31 PM
Are you going to mug for da camera too?  :)

I was thinkin' bout it. :D
There will be coffee in it in da morning.  I already drank my quota today.

WDH

Handsome, and I don't mean the cup  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

SwampDonkey

Well, even if mine arrived today, I can't fill it with coffee. I'm all out and I don't go to town until tomorrow, 30 minutes away. However I do have herbal tea, to which I add a teaspoon of honey. ;D

Jeff

Donk, your's was sent out the first day before any of the others.

SwampDonkey

It'll be here this week then, usually 10 postal days, up to 14 is the norm.

trapper

Mine made it across the lake.  Dont know if I want to get it dirty tho.  Jeff will it hurt the cup to get washed in the dishwasher?
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Jeff

Dan_Shade

do you have any of the mugs left, Jeff?
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Mooseherder

Coffee tastes better in a Forestry Forum Mug.
I can't wait for 5am. :) ;)
Plus, It's Friday! 8)

SwampDonkey

No FF mug here yet.  :'( But it is Friday, maybe I'll get a box in the mail today.  :)

Jeff

Quote from: Dan_Shade on March 17, 2011, 11:05:00 PM
do you have any of the mugs left, Jeff?

Yes we do have a few left Dan. We could order more if we sell these but it doesn't look like that's going to be an issue.
As with the jackets, I misjudged the cups.  :-\

Donk, seems like any time I ever sent anything to Paul H it takes a month.

SwampDonkey

Anything that gets sent through Montreal by mail or carrier causes a big sucking sound.  :D :D

isawlogs

Must be the reroute out of province, cause it don't take that long to get anything here from The piggy roast headquarters !!! They must stack it all in a corner and when theres enough for the wagon train they gallop away :)

Marcel

SwampDonkey

As soon as it goes east of Montreal to here you can't even track a package. It's held in a big vortex.  :D

paul case

got mine today. i hope to use it more than the jacket.
thanks jeff
pc
pc

SwampDonkey

My cup has made it to NB today. It awaits my morning coffee fix.  :)

Awesome, Jeff and Tammy. ;)

Jeff

I was beginning to think I sent it to your martian address. ;)

WDH

Magicman

But I do put green tea in mine.  It hasn't had coffee in it yet.  Course, I don't drink much coffee.

SwampDonkey

I have a big old green glass mug for my herbal tea. ;D Forum mug is for coffee. :)

doctorb

My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Dan_Shade

I received mine too.

I can double fist coffee in FF style now!

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Mooseherder

Dan_Shade

SwampDonkey

I have (a mug shot), and it sure ain't pretty. :D

WDH

IMERC

mine showed today....

thanks Jeff...
Who ever invented work didn't know how to fish.... Here fishy fishy....

Piston

I've been looking for the perfect replacement mug for a year now!  This is IT! 

I'll take two please.

One for the house, and one for the ship.  My harley mug has to go since I'll soon be harleyless. 
-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

Piston

Got my 2 mugs in the mail yesterday! 
8)
Thank you!
-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

Burlkraft

I must say, I've run a few cups of joe through my Forestry Forum Mug and it has performed beautifully  8)  8)

It holds a good amount, it corners nice and stable and it's well balanced.

It's now my new favorite mug!  smiley_smug01 smiley_smug01
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Jeff

We still have several available and jackets too.

Magicman

Whoooa,  there for a moment I thought you had a new woman.   :D

SwampDonkey

Yes, they are a fine coffee mug for sure. Can get more than 2 fingers in the handle for a change. ;D

clww

My two mugs arrived safe and sound today ahead of the afternoon storms. Thanks to Jeff and Tammy!!
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

TexasHandyMan

Good morning are there cups left ? Send me an invoice so I paypal one , thanks . John Ray
John Ray

Magicman

Welcome TexasHandyMan, to the Forestry Forum.  Lasting lessons are learned the hard way.  I congratulate you and your family for keeping on keeping on.  When you have looked at life from the bottom, there is no way to go but up.   smiley_thumbsup

Piston

Just for the record, my mugs are working flawlessly.  They have excellent sipability and control the free surface effect of the hot liquids with impressive results.   8)
-Matt

Mooseherder

Yep, mine is working good also.
I like that it is biggern' than a lil cup and smaller than a big cup. :D
And the Saw Blade reminds me I still have to shave before leaving the house.

Patty

I love my mug! It is the go to coffee cup every morning. Fits my hand just right! Thanks you guys!!   8)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Thank You Sponsors!