iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WV Forestry Assc. Youth Day at Holly Gray Park Sutton, WV

Started by MartyParsons, March 04, 2011, 08:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MartyParsons

Hello,
We will be at the WV Forestry Youth Day May 6th doing demonstrations for the youth. Show opens at 10am to 2 pm.
I am also looking at May 7th for a Wood-Mizer owner day for training. Anyone interested?  Please send me an email. I have already reserved the park and we can even saw inside and do some training!  I would be glad to expand on anything related to sawing, maintenance, blades etc.
pawoodmizer@earthlink.net
There will be a small fee for Saturday $ 45.00 to cover the cost of the manuals you get to keep and we will have lunch. This will be from 8 am to 12 pm.

Please contact me if you have interest!
The location is Holly Gray Park Sutton, WV ( we always called this location Flatwoods)

Marty
We will also be doing this at our location in PA April 8th! Open house April 9th
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

bugdust

Hey Marty,
Keep me posted for the May 7th training day and I'll try to make it up.
Since I retired I really like work: It fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

MartyParsons

Hello we have about 15 Wood-Mizer owners signed up for (May 7th) Saturday morning from 8 am till noon. We do have room for more. Hey if you are not a Wood-Mizer owner we will not keep you out. Please come and join the class. The class covers mill alignment, sawing, blades and how to use them best. It is $ 45.00 per person. The Youth day is canceled but we will be at the park Friday (May 6th) afternoon for demonstrations. We might need boots. I dont think they are calling for rain but it may still be wet. We have a building rented for Saturday morning so we will be there rain or shine. The show must go on.
Thanks!
Marty
Saturday we will be at the Holly Gray Park Sutton, WV  until 3 pm for demonstrations.
LT10, LT15 LT35HD, LT50HD- RA
If you need directions or more information please give us a call or email me pawoodmizer@earthlink.net

"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

Thank You Sponsors!