iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

broadband

Started by thecfarm, March 03, 2011, 01:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

I joined the ranks of pigman,high speed Internet.I posted some place else.I'm, on a island,can see land 5 miles away in every direction,but no boat to get there. That's how we was with high speed and no carrier could give us an answer of when we would get it. A cell phone USB did it for us. Wife does alot with her blog and others. Some like all the blinky and flashy stuff and would kill her on their sites.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SwampDonkey

Watch the cell phone bill. One fellow set it up with a company up here awhile back and his first bill was $400.  :o He promptly pulled the plug.  ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

tyb525

You might wanna get an unlimited data package to avoid overages...
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

DanG

What does an unlimited data package typically cost?
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

thecfarm

Yes,know all about the bills form the big bad wolf.Wife went over this with them.   ;)  We have a graph that we can and do check.She does alot more than I do.She has a fit about an item that cost her 25¢ more in a store because it was priced wrong.Will hold the whole line up for 25¢. I've seen her in action when it comes to a dollar many,many times.Most time she gets what's she wants,the money in her pocket.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!