iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

American Loggers TV show back

Started by clww, February 26, 2011, 07:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clww

The new season on the Discovery Channel of "American Loggers" starts up again next Friday, March 4th.
One of my favorite, seasonal TV reality shows.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Samuel

Web: HugeDomains.com - StrategicHseSystems.com is for sale (Strategic Hse Systems)
LinkedIn http://ca.linkedin.com/in/samuelelkins
Software Solutions-
DATS | Digital Action Tracking System by ASM

clww

Watched it the other night. Scary story of Danny laying the new Mack on it's side, but he walked away and that's the main thing!
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

laffs

those guys used to run 14' wide trailers on the golden road, that was something to see coming at you. i dont know if they use them anymore.
timber harvester,tinberjack230,34hp kubota,job ace excavator carpenter tools up the yingyang,

clww

Not sure, but I think those trailers are at least 12' wide. Lester was pulling one of the doubles on the last episode. 200,000 pounds! :o :o
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

laffs

my uncle used to work for them years ago thats where i got the 14' from, but that was when they were hauling to millinocket now they haul to other mills longer hauls they may ahve narrowed them up a bit
timber harvester,tinberjack230,34hp kubota,job ace excavator carpenter tools up the yingyang,

Woodhauler

2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

laffs

Thank You Sponsors!