iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Something for Jeff's Bathroom

Started by Burlkraft, February 21, 2011, 08:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clww

Burlkraft-great looking wood as always. I want you to do my cabinets in the cabin, once it's built in the next 5 years. :D
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Magicman

Quote from: Raider Bill on February 22, 2011, 12:06:49 PM

I've heard the expression before, but seeing is believing.   :D :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Burlkraft

Quote from: clww on February 22, 2011, 12:12:50 PM
Burlkraft-great looking wood as always. I want you to do my cabinets in the cabin, once it's built in the next 5 years. :D

I'm pretty expensive and I work slow!  :D :D :D :D

Just ask Jill
Why not just 1 pain free day?

SwampDonkey

Me to, some things can't be rushed. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Holmes

Raider Bill  Well uh maybe it is time to switch to a softtail motorcycle. ;) :D  Holmes
Think like a farmer.

Norm

Wow I've heard that euphemism but never seen it before.  :D

Raider Bill

It appears more fiber is needed in that diet. ;D
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Kevin

Nice work on that Steve.
Bill the brick goes in the tank if you're trying to save water.  :D

Coon

Better install the crapper first cuz by the time you carry the counter top inside you'll need to use it, it looks heavey.    ;D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

WDH

I feel unqualified to comment on the crapper with all these crapper experts chiming in, but as a lover of wood, the vanity is awesome  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

JohnG28

That's some amazing work.  Beautiful.
Stihl MS361, 460 & 200T, Jonsered 490, Jonsereds 90, Husky 350 & 142, Homelite XL and Super XL

Burlkraft

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

texbob

I don't think thats a brick in that toilet stool, looks like meatloaf to me

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Dan_Shade

that ain't food.....

well... some dogs think so....
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Lud

Are those shots from a colonoscopy test?  Whoever it was needed some more Go lightly juice!! ;D
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

jamesamd

That is beautiful BK,like all of Your work.
It would take Me weeks,to drill a hole into that,if I ever could :o
All that is gold does not glitter,not all those that wander are lost.....

Burlkraft

Well...Jeff's bathroom is about done. I have some trim to do yet and I am also waiting for a new faucet as the one I have is defective.

I took out all the drywall and used some white pine t&g I made for the walls. The cedar on the ceiling is recycled from my deck. I used curly and burly wood wherever I could.
I don't have a before pic, but believe me it's a big improvement  ;D ;D smiley_smug01

Here's the new floor

Here is the golf ball eater

Custom bird's eye t.p. holder  ;D

Mooseherder

Jeff's bathroom is gonna be a neat place to hang out. ;D
Beautiful workmanship!

Magicman

Wow Steve, you did him up right.  If it gets "messed" up, he did it.  That woodwork is awesome.   smiley_thumbsup

pigman

Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

SwampDonkey

That's a really nice throne room Burlkraft.  ;D

:D Pigman's Tool cabinet. ;D  It is a nice cabinet and clever design.  8)

Thank You Sponsors!