iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lookie Here...

Started by Jeff, February 19, 2011, 10:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I just wanted to show off Paul_H's video tour he did of his store/shop. At the same time I can show off the website I built for him awhile back.  I think he did a bang up job on the video. :)

http://www.enderbyrentals.ca/store/index.php?app=cms&ns=display&ref=storetour
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

customdave

Hey good job on the website & video, thanks for the looksee!!

Dave
Love the smell of sawdust

fishpharmer

He sure did a nice job on the video!!  Thanks Paul.

I liked the music 8)

Nice website Jeff!

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

sawguy21

That is good.  8) Paul has a nice operation and is working DanG hard to make it go.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

isawlogs

Cool !!!

Thanks for the visite, great job Jeff   8) 8) 8)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

WDH

Now that is a Saw Shop  8).

I love the music!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

beenthere

Well done, and the video was well done too. :)
Thanks for the heads up.

Would like to drive by their and stop to seem him sometime. But then there a lot of things I'd like to do..:)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Paul_H

I really like the way Jeff set up the website and he also designed the logo and sign we use.He built the website in a way that I can go in and make changes at will,such as content or sale items,pics and links.It's quick and easy and when I get messed up,he fixes it quick as a cat.
It's slow at the shop with this freezing weather so we'll take advantage of the time to do some tweaking.

Thanks again Jeff

WDH,
I think you probably already know but it's Bill Monroe :)

Thanks to the rest of you guys too :)

Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Norm

Magicman

When all of the pieces come together, they fit.  Congratulations guys.   ;)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Texas Ranger

Who would have thought that our friends up north had mountain music.  Only thing missing is the friendly folks of the store standing and waving goodbye at the end of the video.   8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Burlkraft

That looks good Paul  8)  8)  8)

Nice showroom and a good selection.

Service dept. looks busy with all them customer saws hangin' there.

I need some work on a couple of my saws, but you are just a bit far away  :D :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

beenthere

Quote from: Texas Ranger on February 20, 2011, 10:04:45 AM
Who would have thought that our friends up north had mountain music.  Only thing missing is the friendly folks of the store standing and waving goodbye at the end of the video.   8)

Good point on the trailer of the video.
Also, when I heard the sound of a vehicle driving by my thought was "isn't it clever to show a customer pulling up to the front door". But it didn't happen. That happening and a greeting from the friendly folks at the beginning would be more homey. JMO :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

pigman

Paul, that big two man saw hanging on the wall has a loose chain, but I guess you already knew that. ;D
Music by Bill Monroe, a late Kentucky hillbilly. 8)
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Jeff

The two man saw on the wall don't have a chain, but the one hanging from the ceiling does.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

pigman

It was at least two minutes after I saw the video before I posted. My short term memory is not very good. ::)
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

SwampDonkey

Is there a dial-up version? ;)

Sorry, but someone has to be the clown. ;D

Wish I could see the video though.  :-\

You have a nice web page their Paul. If I wasn't half way around the globe I'd buy a new FS550 off ya when the need arises. My rebuilt cut over 100 acres last summer, I'll be starting out with the old girl again this spring.  8)

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!