iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Timberframe hand-tool workshop by Collin Beggs!

Started by Brad_bb, February 19, 2011, 03:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad_bb

He's offering one this year!  I took his workshop in '09 and although it was not my first workshop,  I learned a lot of new stuff.  I actually learned that I like hand tools over power tools. in many cases. He's a very good teacher and has a lot to offer.  I recommend this workshop highly.  You definitely cannot beat the beauty of that area of Idaho either!  When I took the workshop, you could stay in town, or camp out at his shop.

TimberFrames by Collin Beggs
Traditional Hand-Tool Timber Framing June 13-17
www.timberframesbycollinbeggs.com  208-265-4982
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

frwinks

The Master of tffunk himself.  His House of Good Cheer is trully inspirational for anyone wanting to build outside of the rectilinear box. smiley_thumbsup 

Brad_bb

Rafael, did you tour that house?  I did when I was there and it's even better in person.

frwinks

unfortunately no, but I have EVERY pic of that house I could find saved in my TF folder :D.  Is it his home? The flow of the timberwork is incredible, a true masterpiece!
For those unfamiliar with it, check it out:
http://idframes.com/services/timberframing/portfolio/?album=HouseOfGoodCheer

Brad_bb

No, it's a client's house about 25 minutes I'd say from his shop.  It's on the lake where the owner fly's in and parks at his dock in back of the house.

Thank You Sponsors!