iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Still trying to upload photos.

Started by PDakin, February 17, 2011, 01:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDakin

I am still trying to figure out how to upload photos, please be patient, thanks, Paul

Radar67

If you have fast access, here is a video tutorial on how it is done

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,47929.0.html

Otherwise, check this link

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,23851.0.html

Hope this helps you out. It's good to see another Mississippian here.
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

sandhills

Can you tell me where you're having troubles, I'm about as computer ignorant as they come and it took me a long time to get it right.  I also got a great deal of help from other members and am more than willing to TRY and help out, the worst part is, it's simple enough you want to knock yourself in the head once you figure it out. :)  Oh, and welcome to the forum.

Radar67

I see you have the pictures in your gallery, here is one of them..

All you have to do is open the picture from your gallery, scroll down to the white box, highlight and copy everything that is in it, and paste that into your post where you want the picture to be.
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

PDakin

I did manage to create my gallary, and I can see my photos, and I can see you posted one of mine from my gallary so here goes this one.................https://forestryforum.com/gallery/albums/userpics/20913/Trencher_3.jpg [/IMG]

The Preview does not work for me and when I Post, the photo is not there???

PDakin

I copied and pasted the photo details out of that white box but it does not appear as a photo, it only appears as this:

https://forestryforum.com/gallery/albums/userpics/20913/Trencher_3.jpg [/IMG]

I can click on this above and it brings up the photo from my album but I am missing where on a post you insert this line of photo information,   and thanks for helping me, I am afraid I have taxed Jeff out.    Paul

isawlogs

It is really easy from where you are at now , the worst is done .
Start a reply or modifie your post wich ever , open your gallery in another window
select the pic you want to post
scroll down some and you will either A: this will highlight in green ....  Click here to copie directly....
                                             or B: A white box with the tags that you need to copy and past in your reply

and you will have the pic in your reply ... as like this

You are missing the first part of the tag    [IMG]   add this to the front of your tag line and it should work .
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

PDakin

I notice one thing here.  At the bottom of this green box there is "Upload or insert Photo?"  that is highlighted when my mouse pointer hovers over it but clicking on it does nothing.  No action and I get an "Error on page" statement in small font way down in the bottom left hand corner of my screen.   I have been skipping over this and reloading Java new every time and getting nowhere.   Paul

PDakin

isawlogs

Paul don't worry none , one of the more English fluent and computer connaisseurs will be on shortly and help you through this , you are so close ...  :D 8)

Ya got it  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

PDakin

That [IMG] in front did the trick ..........thank all you fellows who helped,  Paul

Thank You Sponsors!