iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Valentine's Day on Monday

Started by clww, February 12, 2011, 06:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clww

Don't forget to get your significant other their Valentine's Day gift-card, flowers, chocolate, bandsaw blades, whatever.
Monday will be here before you know it!
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

sandhills

Hmmmm............wonder if she'd like a new set of wrenches, or maybe a welder? ;D

D Hagens

Quote from: sandhills on February 12, 2011, 06:31:55 PM
Hmmmm............wonder if she'd like a new set of wrenches, or maybe a welder? ;D

Hey if she don't take it I will! :D :D :D

pigman

What ever you do don't give her a vacuum sweeper. ::)
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

D Hagens

K don't tell my wife what I bought/made her!
I bought one of those miniature Japanese trees and took those candy love hearts that have all the sayings on them and hot glued them to the tree!
It looks pretty cool and I know she will smile every time she looks at it.  :)

LeeB

It's been so long since I sent Lindy anything for Valentines that she would probably think I was having an affair if I did.  :D
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Magicman

I made my trip to the store today.  I married one lucky lady.    smiley_love
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

And its great that yer giving the local filling station some business at the same time.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Mooseherder

I'm thinking Chocolates.  ::)
Cause life is like a box of em and flowers are for girls.
Hey...wait a minute. :D

sandhills

One of the doctors my wife works for gave her a gift certificate to a popular steak house for Christmas last year and she was nice enough to use it to take me out to eat tonight so I suppose I should probably find something a little more suitable than a new set of wrenches for her. :D

Norm

I was thinking of something see through with black lace. Then Patty came in and saw me looking at VS and now all I'm seeing is stars.  :D

tonto

I've got a special lady - we are getting each other a draft inducer for our outdoor boiler. Oh yeah we are also going out to dinner and a movie. Tonto.
Stihl MS441 & Husqvarna 562XP. CB5036 Polaris Sportsman 700 X2. Don't spend nearly enough time in the woods.

Don_Papenburg

Norm you will have to go with . pigmans advice and get Patty a vacuum sweeper then ;D

I guess by the time you will be able to see again it will be too late  (need a duck smiley )
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

Warbird

Quote from: sandhills on February 12, 2011, 06:31:55 PM

sandhills, you can be my valentine.  I'd love either one of those but particularly a welder.  LOL

Corley5

I was thinking Dee should have a new gun to put in my cabinet  ;D ;)  Actually she's collecting Harley beads for the bracelet I got her for Christmas.  Good reason to visit the bike shop  ;) ;D
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

doctorb

Norm

So, how did you look in that see-through black lace thing?  Oh, and what did you get for your wife?

Me?  It's flowers, a glass of white wine, and a smile.  It's the best I can do, and so is she!  Doctorb
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Norm

Quote from: doctorb on February 14, 2011, 04:45:17 PM
Norm

So, how did you look in that see-through black lace thing?  Oh, and what did you get for your wife?

:D :D

Doc I'm almost tempted to take a picture just to make sure you never ask that question again.  ;D

doctorb

You have no idea how fast I can hit Cntr-Alt-Delete.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Patty

Not fast enough Doc, it will be burned into your eyeballs forever!  ;D
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Raider Bill

Single awareness day for us Bachelors! Bought myself a couple beers and a nice pasta dinner. Went home and watched the tube.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

RynSmith

What did MsSteelersFan have to say about that, Bill?   ;D

Raider Bill

Lucky for me she was preparing for a trial [as counsel] and V-Day didn't fall on the weekend..
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Thank You Sponsors!