iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

my wife is nuts

Started by muellerlogging, February 07, 2011, 07:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawlogs

I know for a fact that there is a master overide switch that can be used to nullify all others on the lower part of that pic. :o  Aint hard to find if one goes lookin'  :P
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

muellerlogging

hey shotgun where do get one of those boards at? ;D ;D ;D ;D

sawguy21

I got married at 61 for the first time just over a year ago. It has been a STEEP learning curve for sure but you know what, I would not have it any other way. Yes, we drive each other nuts at times, we have had some heated discussions, but overall she is the the best thing that has ever happened to me. Now if she would just quit nagging about laundry on the floor. :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

gunman63

she will quit nagging about it, as soon as u  keep it picked up :D

submarinesailor

Quote from: gunman63 on August 29, 2011, 08:29:24 AM

No she won't!!!!!!!!!!!!!

isawlogs

Quote from: submarinesailor on August 29, 2011, 08:30:54 AM
Quote from: gunman63 on August 29, 2011, 08:29:24 AM

No she won't!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where ever you put them , ain't gonna fly by her  ;) ::) ;D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Taylortractornut

My wife   is pregnant  with her our firt and my god the moodswings.     SHes getting past that now.     

When we first got married we never had lived together got married moved her junk to my house and went on the honeymoon.    THe first 6 months was   heck.    She was worse then than now.    She had a bit of growin   up to do.    One  tis we had was  months before we married I bought a  Terrain King  Broom tractor with a Ford deisel to  use on a clean up job I was bidding on.   

I did the job and it aid for our  honeymoon trip to Florida for the week and most of the wedding.    When we got back I  get home earlier than she does .   I was working on the sweeper and   She came home in a  good mood.   Looked at the  front side walk and  went on an instant tirade and I quote.     You have time to work on that  POS but not  to sweep  the walk off.        I was  artway through a  6 pack and decided to sweep the walk off with a  an 8 foot 55  horsepower broom.    Pavers plants and  mulch all in the yard but  you could eat off the walk.    I dont think she has ever complained again about the walk. 

We have alot of good times and fun but it has its  moments to.   
My overload permit starts after sunset

isawlogs

Quote from: Taylortractornut on September 14, 2011, 12:11:31 AM
When we first got married we never had lived together got married moved her junk to my house and went on the honeymoon. 

Man, there needs to be medals awarded    :o :D

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!