iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

my wife is nuts

Started by muellerlogging, February 07, 2011, 07:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

WH_Conley

Nope. I just try not to let mine see these threads.
Bill

SwampDonkey

Father had mother running every piece of equipment here on the farm. Except she never did get to run the skidder. :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Ed_K

Skidder is the only machine she won't run.Says it's to cold when that runs ;D :D.She was best at runnin the earthmover,but loved the jd850 most.And she's still crazy after 34yrs.it took from 6 to 23 to say yes tho  8).
Ed K

Raider Bill

I've said it before and I'll say it again..... I don't know how you guys do it! :o
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

LeeB

Mine can't quite kick the snot outta me, but she's the only thing in this world that I'm scared of.  :D
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

beenthere

Quote from: Raider Bill on February 08, 2011, 04:48:43 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again..... I don't know how you guys do it! :o

It all starts out with a GF.   :)   ;) ;)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Raider Bill

Sometimes it ends with one too :-\ :D ;)

whiskers

But that woman she gets uglier and she gets meaner every day
But I got her boy that's what makes me a winner. Tiger Man McCool
many irons in the fire.........

Meadows Miller

I think this thread is a thin ice subject  ;) :D :D :D

Quote from: beenthere on February 08, 2011, 05:51:37 PM
Quote from: Raider Bill on February 08, 2011, 04:48:43 PM

It all starts out with a GF.   :)   ;) ;)

Well I had a good one a long long time ago but she was a little nuts from time to time and not in a good way  :o :) :-\  ??? ::) Alot of  girls just dont get to the GF stage with me  ;)  I have had two in the last 9 years and they both only got to 2 or 3 months at best  ;) Maby I just  do not tolerate too much drama and b.s and people who think everything should go their way these days :) :) I don't know ??? ??? ??? till the one comes along im quite happy to keep things the way they are  ;) ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

CX3

Norm, nice dozer by the way.  Thats awesome. 

I fear no man, and one woman 8) You can quote me on that
John 3:16
You Better Believe It!

Magicman

And mine can also out shoot me.  I've had folks at the shooting range say "man, I wouldn't go home with a woman that can shoot like that".   :o    She filled out her papers to renew her gun carry permit today.   She may be nuts, but she is my nut.  ;)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

pigman

In my house I rule the roost. 8)

Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

OlJarhead

Mine can be nuts at times ;) but then she not only married me but also let me buy a mill! :D
2016 LT40HD26 and Mahindra 5010 W/FEL WM Hundred Thousand BF Club Member

Bandmill Bandit

Quote from: pigman on February 08, 2011, 10:26:59 PM

And the hen sits one roost rung above you! right? ;D

Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

g_man

Quote from: Bandmill Bandit on February 09, 2011, 12:09:11 AM
Quote from: pigman on February 08, 2011, 10:26:59 PM

And the hen sits one roost rung above you! right? ;D

Thats how it works here.

I used to think she was nuts but after 40 some years she managed to tuen that around on me.

GF must mean good food - right ?  ;D

Meadows Miller

G_man Its cheaper to dine alone too  ;) :D :D  here we go its only two pages and things have turned to food Mate  :) :)  ;) :D :D :D
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Bandmill Bandit

Any good GF that will/did marry one of us guys on this forum had to be GC taught by a great MIL(even if we dont get along the MIL) that was taught to cook by an awesome cook/grandmother etc etc etc. ALL those GFs  had us at a very unfair advantage before we were even born. Its ingrained in their genes and it goes back to the Garden and it has been our destiny ever since. We are screwed and they victimize us mercilessly. :o

Find me one guy that don't love it.

I all started wit ha nakid girl handing a boy an apple! :-* 
Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

beenthere

Quote from: Bandmill Bandit on February 09, 2011, 12:07:17 PM
Any good GF that will/did marry one of us guys on this forum had to be GC taught by a great MIL(even if we dont get along the MIL) that was taught to cook by an awesome cook/grandmother etc etc etc. ALL those GFs  had us at a very unfair advantage before we were even born. Its ingrained in their genes and it goes back to the Garden and it has been our destiny ever since. We are screwed and they victimize us mercilessly. :o

Find me one guy that don't love it.

I all started wit ha nakid girl handing a boy an apple! :-* 

Prolly can find a few who don't get it.

;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Raider Bill

After 3 ex wives I'm still looking for a good cook. Maybe I should have put cooking down as a requirement. :D

Texas Ranger

By the nature of all y'all (that's plural for y'all) response, I can see all y'all have seen the movie "Burning Bed".

So much huffin and puffin, and Jeff is right, most of em can kick the snot out of us at any rare moment we stand up at the wrong time.

Raider Bill apparently found this out, and now has decided to take the monastic trail.  Well, with some side roads.

The rest of you youngsters have a bit to learn, huh?
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Bandmill Bandit

Quote from: Raider Bill on February 09, 2011, 12:13:32 PM
After 3 ex wives I'm still looking for a good cook. Maybe I should have put cooking down as a requirement. :D

You just lookin in da wrong place.

Genes must originate south of the mason dixon line and needs to follow back to the germans(and others) that descended from the people that migarted to the russian Stepp and then on over to south USA et el and then on up to canada. Those girls are borne with a cast iron skillet in the left hand and a real home made hard wood rolling pin in the right hand.

Most boys like to think its for cookin but they know how to use both very well even if they are buck nakid. (for cooking i mean) ;D

Raider Bill

Well the first one was a bust or maybe that's why I married her ;D

Second was from way south of the Mason Dixon line Puerto Rico. If you liked rice, beans and chicken and nothing else then she was a good cook.  ::)

Number 3 was from Iowa. You might figure bread basket=home cooked meals Nope. Couldn't cook nothing at all. Tried a turkey once, from freezer to oven with both bags still inside 4 hours still frozen. Prime rib roast in crock pot even the dog wouldn't eat it.

I'm thinking I may have to change my business model around some.  ;)

This new ones a whole different spin for me. Instead of the "entertainment" business she's a Attorney that wants to take a ride on the wild side. That's where I come in. I'll have to ask her if she can cook.  ;)

Monastic trail..............  yep that's me! 8)

ely

i had a couple wives once... i like the GF that i have now, she is the bestest.

pigman

Quotei had a couple wives once...
ely, if you had two wives at one time, that was the problem. ;D  It is better to have only one wife at a time. ;)
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Thank You Sponsors!