iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

my wife is nuts

Started by muellerlogging, February 07, 2011, 07:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muellerlogging

hey am i the only one or what. i have been with my wife for 15 years, married for 7. the day i said i do i think an alien come down and took over her body. r all women nuts or just mine? we get along real well most of the time but she is still insane. i think its just a female thing.

snowstorm

is the ground frozzen where you are??if it is she wont kill you till spring

treefarmer87

i can relate, but mine changed her ways and is a completly different person now- for the better :)
1994 Ford L9000
2004 Tigercat 718
1998 Barko 225
1999 John Deere 748G
FEC 1550 slasher
CTR 314 Delimber
Sthil 461
Sthil 250

Magicman

I'm trying to understand.  She married you and you are calling her nuts  ??? ???
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

SPIKER

Quote from: Magicman on February 07, 2011, 07:32:33 PM
I'm trying to understand.  She married you and you are calling her nuts  ??? ???

That just goes without saying if a woman would marry ME I would know she was NUTS, just ask my first wife! :D :o ::)   At least she waited to go really nuts until her 2nd marriage lol.  I feel sorry for the guy she married BOTH times ;)

Mark
I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

Ed_K

Put her on a bulldozer,she'll come around  :D.
Ed K

isawlogs

Quote from: Ed_K on February 07, 2011, 08:08:30 PM
Put her on a bulldozer,she'll come around  :D.
YA right after she digs the trench !!!   :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

fishpharmer

Whew!! Scared me. :o

I thought you said she has nuts. :D :D ;D
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Autocar

:D :D I believe my wife might be related to yours  ;D Then maybe its because I haven't been working much haven't see the sun in a month, snows every day darn near it and spending to much time in the house. Hang in there springs right around the corner
Bill

Ed_K

I sure hope so,we're supposed to go plowing by 2am.
Ed K

Maine372

i married better than my wife did.

Ernie

Mine is well and truly nuts, she has put up with me for almost 40 years.
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Magicman

Being a little nuts is OK.  It keeps you from going crazy.   smiley_mad_crazy
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

CX3

John 3:16
You Better Believe It!

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

sandhills

Quote from: Magicman on February 07, 2011, 07:32:33 PM
I can't agree more.  My wife married me and I'd have to call her insane, but for that reason only.  I can only hope she has the necessary insanity to put up with me for the next????years.

WildDog

Worlds shortest nursery ryhme.....A girl said to a boy, "Will you marry me?, boy said, "No" and lived happily ever after.

Can't complain, I found a good one, she goes a bit nuts at times but just enough to bring me back to earth.
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

Maine372

my mother used to tell me that the plumbing affects the wiring. seems true from both sides of the coin.

Norm

So after reading this I'm wondering if it was such a good idea to teach mine how to run the excavator.  :D

isawlogs

Quote from: Norm on February 08, 2011, 07:37:32 AM
So after reading this I'm wondering if it was such a good idea to teach mine how to run the excavator.  :D
Sheesh , then you went and showed her how to cover the hole with a dozer and you question this ???    ::)   smiley_thumbsup
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Norm

I'm thinking I should hide the keys to both.  :D

Bro. Noble

Quote from: Norm on February 08, 2011, 08:37:53 AM
I'm thinking I should hide the keys to both.  :D

:D :D :D
Talk is cheap, NOrm.  Everyone knows that with a good wife like you have,  you are going to keep on pleasing her and getting her new toys from time to time. 8) 8)
milking and logging and sawing and milking

beenthere

Norm's picking out the tune
"o bury me not, on the lone prairie........"   ;D ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Bandmill Bandit

Lots of good chuckles here but any woman that will marry a man that can tolerate saw dust in his shorts has to be nuts. the saw dust sticks to every thing for ever!
Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

Jeff

Am I the only one here that has a wife that can kick the snot out of them?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!