iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Super Bowl

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, February 06, 2011, 07:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Here I am watching the Super Bowl and reading about Saw Mills......I've got wood fever bad!
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

wesdor

I thoughtbthere were a lot of people online when I logged on.  There must be a lot of folks with "wood fever"

The VW commercial with little Darth Vader is my favorite so far

BTW. - go packers

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Little Darth Vader was funny and I liked the old western Bud commercial also.....but is general, most are stupid. Maybe the 2nd half will be better.

WoodMizer should have made a commercial with Little Darth Vader. :-)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

red oaks lumber

woodmizer should do a commercial with the sawyer wearing a cheese head cutting a big peice of string cheese

go greenbay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Magic Smoke

That had to be the worst half-time show I've ever seen.

pigman

That's why I got on the computer.
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

uncle kenn

the worst 1/2 time show i have ever seen

SPIKER

Quote from: uncle kenn on February 06, 2011, 09:02:02 PM

YEP  right there with you two!  worst yet Ive seen BEP yuck.   ok SLASH still can play but that noise over his shoulder made him even start to sound bad...

GB is looking pretty good at first half.'

mark
I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

LOGDOG

Quote from: uncle kenn on February 06, 2011, 09:02:02 PM
Quote from: Magic Smoke on February 06, 2011, 08:22:10 PM
That had to be the worst half-time show I've ever seen.

Amen to that.

I think the Pack has this one nailed.  ;)

rbhunter

I agree worst half time show.

Go Jordy (Kstate Graduate) although he has had a few drops.
"Said the robin to the sparrow, I wonder why it must be, these anxious human beings rush around and worry so?"
"Said the sparrow to the robin, Friend I think it must be, they have no heavenly father, such as cares for you and me."
author unknown. Used to hang above parents fireplace.

red oaks lumber

thats the beauty of the peas. you never know.  least it wasn't tom petty
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Jeff

What was worse then the half time show was the butchering of the national anthem. Lyrically and melodically.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

DanG

Quote from: Jeff on February 06, 2011, 10:39:33 PM
What was worse then the half time show was the butchering of the national anthem. Lyrically and melodically.

Yep!  First time in my life I've muted the National Anthem.  She otter be hung for treason! >:(
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

kderby

What kind of fanatic's award do I get?  I was down doing maintenance and clean up at the mill?  I am ready for the morning.  I'll be cutting twenty foot 6x6 and 6x8 fir timbers.

Hope you all enjoyed the game.  I will probably survive having missed it.

kderby

Tom

I thought it was a pretty good game.  You wouldn't have changed it if you had watched, but I found it a lot more fun than shoveling sawdust.  :)

sandhills

Sorry folks, I didn't watch the game but I've read in several threads how bad the national anthem was, who sang it?  My wifes PBR was on tonight, I didn't have a chance, I'd rather watch bullriding anyway ;)

bandmiller2

Went to bed early still don't know who won.Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Raider Bill

Christina Agilaira or how ever she spells it. Shame on her.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

DanG

There are plenty of AMERICAN singers who love and respect our Country, and could do a proper job of singing the song.  Why do they insist on using the moment to showcase some bozo like that? >:(
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Magicman

Trying to be an "entertainer" with our National Anthem is disrespectful to me.  It should be sung as written.  Period.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

ely

there maybe is even a few canadians that could have sang it better than her. :)

AvT

I am a really lousy fiddler but I like the song so much I taught myself how to play it.  I like my version more than hers.  I try to only play the notes of the song.  It's not that hard if I can do it.  I don't know the words but I can't see it being too hard to learn them.
Wannabe sawyer, Cord King M1820 firewood processor Palax KS35 Ergo firewood Processor, 5403 John Deere, Bunch of other farm equipment,   LT70 Remote Woodmizer.  All good things but the best things in life are free.. If you don't believe me.. hold your breath for 2 minutes

Raider Bill

That's the only song I know the words to.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

ljmathias

Super Bowl? Ads?  Half time entertainment?  all greek to me... I was stringer batter boards and then starting on the footing trenches for my daughter's house- now THAT brings real satisfaction.... course, our TV doesn't work so good anyway; at least I don't think it does. :)

Lj
LT40, Long tractor with FEL and backhoe, lots of TF tools, beautiful wife of 50 years plus 4 kids, 5 grandsons AND TWO GRANDDAUGHTERS all healthy plus too many ideas and plans and not enough time and energy

DanG

You do that kind of stuff in the dark, LJ?

Thank You Sponsors!