iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Magazines

Started by Paper Maker, February 04, 2011, 11:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paper Maker

Does anybody know of a magazine out there pertaining to portable sawmills. I enjoy reading Cooks articles when each catalog comes out. I have found out in the last year that I've got allot to learn. Thanks   

JV

Look at the left side of the page in the sponsors' column.  Sawmill & Woodlot has lots of articles on portable mills.  I read mine cover to cover when I get my copy.  Lots of interesting topics.   ;)
John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

ARKANSAWYER

Buy a WoodMizer mill and they will send you one.  Good info and advice.  Sawmill and Woodlot is a good read.  Logosol puts out a paper as well since I got their PH260 I get it.  As for FreshCut and WoodMizer Way I do not know if you can subscribe to them or not.  I guess you can go look on their websites and find out or ask.  Both are listed on the left side of the screen.
ARKANSAWYER

Jeff

This would be the best all around portable sawmill magazine out there, and also a Forum Friend and Sponsor.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

clww

I just started a subscription today.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Thank You Sponsors!