iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Fish picture

Started by EZ, December 07, 2003, 09:35:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ

This was last spring, just practicing doing the picture thing.
EZ

Sawyerfortyish

Wow nice catch. Just one question is that a T behind your hat? Is that the local Go Go or a sport shop ;D

Sawyerfortyish

I guess it could be a K behind your hat It gives duel meaning

EZ

40, It's Hookers bait shop. Where they got that name , I dont know. :D
EZ

WV_hillbilly

Nice fish  EZ. Did you catch it in  Erie or a local spot   ? we try to  fish Erie twice a year on a charter boat . Once for eyes and the other for smallmouth.  That lake is a tremendous fishery. It would blow your mind if you knew the total amount of fish taken out of it yearly .great place to go hope it stays that way for many generations to come.
Hillbilly

EZ

WV,
I caught it at West Branch Res. We were fishin for Crappies with minnows in the willows. My wife was going to rebait and she said, well we are all out of minnows. I look in the minnow bucket and said theirs one left. It was so small you could see threw it. When I was putting it on I had to put a smaller hook on. My wife said, come on you aint going to catch anything with that, the fish wont even see it. :D As soon as I drop it in the water, the bopper was gone. It went right out of the willows and headin for the deep. I only had 4 lb trst on so my wife had to untie the boat, pull the anker up, and started the motor. She got the boat out away from the willows and shut it down. And then I got it in. She told me, only you, and nobody else could pull off this. ;D
We use to go up to Erie two or three times a year but I do just as good at the inland lakes. Alot cheaper too.
EZ

WV_hillbilly

Sometimes   all you have to do is keep trying and good things come your way.   Sounds  like the 1st day of Wv buck season this year for me. It was rainin and crappie all day long. I went thru  3 sets of clothes that day but At 5pm I killed the 3 rd largest buck I have seen alive in WV . My personal best in WV .   I will put up pics after Christmas. Cause doe season starts tommorrow thru Sat . so except for the 25 th I'll be huntin. ;D
Hillbilly

EZ

The first and last time I hunted in W.V. I shot a 4 point and it slid down a hill about 28 miles steep. :D Well it seemed to be that long. After about 3 hours of pulling that critter up that hill I reach the top. Another hunter was up there and said, need any help. ??? ::) :D :D
Good job on the buck.
EZ

Thank You Sponsors!