iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

snoway

Started by woodmills1, February 01, 2011, 06:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

jdtuttle

Very pretty picture. Did you break your shovel :D
jim
Have a great day

woodmills1

I actually pulled the tops off yesterday with the CAT 416 to have room for today and tomorrow
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

woodmills1

can't belive no one else needed more info on this over the top snowway   and we got 2 more storms since

even majik didnt post and it seems he comments on most

well so be it

we are about to drown on snow

stay warm dont post :D

Paul_H

Hey Millsy,how about some more information on the snoway in your picture?
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Mooseherder

Dats really a Breezeway. ;D

Magicman

The Magicman has been preoccupied and distracted with some personal issues.  I did saw today, and went to church tonight.  I talked to WM at Indy today about a hydraulic pump failure and Ron filled me in about their weather woes.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Paul_H

Quote from: Magicman on February 02, 2011, 10:05:20 PM
The Magicman has been preoccupied

You put a "The " in front of your name and talk in the 3rd person,that's distracting :D

Jeff

I'll see your snoway and raise you one igloo

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

clww

Great photos all! Glad that's not here, too.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Magicman

Quote from: Paul_H on February 02, 2011, 10:10:55 PM
Quote from: Magicman on February 02, 2011, 10:05:20 PM
The Magicman has been preoccupied

You put a "The " in front of your name and talk in the 3rd person,that's distracting :D 

Maybe it was because I've been preoccupied and distracted with some personal issues.  When you have family members hurting, you hurt also.  Sorry.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Norm

Sorry to her that MM.  :)

Autocar

Jeff you need a steeper roof  ;D We have a 14/12 and the snow slides right off , but when it takes off it can startle you  :D
Bill

Paul_H

Quote from: Magicman on February 03, 2011, 08:25:38 AM
  When you have family members hurting, you hurt also. 

Same here.

Norm

If there's anything either of you guys need don't be afraid to ask even if it's just an understanding shoulder to lean on.  :)

Magicman

Thanks guys.  The support that we get/give here on FF is awesome.   :)

WH_Conley

I'll second Norm's statement. Anytime.
Bill

woodmills1

I will see your hurt and be the raiser of no bad feelings

Just keep safe this bad winter

woodmills1

Paul, the snoway gets built from shoveling the flat roofs behind it

unfortunately I have 3 flat roofs and 2 of them only can be cleared
to the side(snoway)

we have tons of snow

but the big flat roof is in the back so doesnt impact our dailey biz

I cant really clear the front with the cat due to plants, gazing balls and a trellis....so it gets big

I have regular piles much higher but nothing to put them in scale

Happy Motoring then

chevytaHOE5674

We have a steep roof with metal on it. Only thing that you have to do it watch your butt if you slam a door because the entire roof full of snow will come off in one second.... right on top of you.

But it sure beats shoveling a roof all the time.

Dave Shepard

We have a metal roof on the shop at work. Had an avalanche last month. The mill is 30 feet from the building, and there is about three feet of snow from the roof in between the building and the mill. It must have been slushy, because when the snow came off the roof, it flowed across the yard and filled the mill full. Then it froze. >:( Sounded like thunder when it all let loose at once.

Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Thank You Sponsors!