iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Indian River logger Mark Scott Jr. [Marky] lost his home in a fire last night.

Started by Just Me, January 27, 2011, 03:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Me

Mark Scott is a good fellow working hard to make a living for his family in the logging business. Some here may know him. Last night his old stone farmhouse caught on fire and was a total loss, wood stove was the cause. He has insurance, but we all know how that can go. Everyone got out all right, cat woke them up in time.

If you are the praying type, you may say a few words for their speedy recovery.

Thanks, Larry

ely

i know that feeling well, and haved lived it also. let the man know that he is being prayed for and please relay any messages if he should need anything in the line of help.
the insurance company is painfully slow and unresponsive at times, be sure to have them keep a calm head when dealing with them, yet stay on top of the situation so it does not get pushed to the back burner.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Reddog

Sorry to hear, it has been a hard haul in the woods the last few years too.

Quote from: Jeff on January 27, 2011, 04:10:11 PM
I'll bet Chet knows him. He is on the Fire Department there.

Indian River is below the bridge. ;)

Corley5 may know em.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

woodmills1

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

paul case

life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

thecfarm

That's too bad.I saw a bad fire on the front yesterday's paper.A total loss.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

DonT

During my 17 years on the local fire department I unfortunately got to see ato many houses burn and families displaced.Yes insurance helps,but you lose so much,like the pictures of your childs first birthday or christmas.Not an easy time for any family.Prayers from the great white North.

Ed_K

Ed K

Thank You Sponsors!