Sponsors:

over a year

Started by james, January 18, 2011, 05:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james

and no coffin nails -cold turkey what a relief
james

Raider Bill

Good for you! Look how much you have saved! 8)
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

Wonderful :)

Hows the hair doin? ;) :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Woodhauler

Nice job! I quit cold turkey in 1998 while i was logging in west virgina. Smoked 2-4 packs a day of camels! Some filtered some not! Got up one morning and before i hopped in my truck i gave all my smokes to the kid that was working with us! Never touched a nother one to my lips since!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

fishpharmer

That's just awesome.   8) 8)

Good to hear from you.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

SwampDonkey

Good to hear from you James. Are you up at your BC residence now?
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

isawlogs

8)  Good to hear from you James. Have you started to buy shampoo yet  ;) 
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Burlkraft

Way ta go James  8)  8)

After what you've been through the past couple a years now you to need to take some time for yourself
and reward your body for all it's been through.

Glad you got off them things!  ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Mooseherder

Congratulations James! 8)
I was wonderin' where you was lately. :)

Magicman

Wonderful news James.  You also had a lot of folks rooting for you.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

james

well, hair is starting to come back , time to get it cut in fact headed up to British Columbia for a couple weeks sledding then ?
james

SwampDonkey

Need a sled? It would be the push'n and coasting kind. Don't know how to get it there though.  :-\    ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

isawlogs

Quote from: SwampDonkey on January 19, 2011, 07:46:02 PM
Don't know how to get it there though.  :-\    ;D

::)  Ride it out there.  ;D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Autocar

Bill

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!