iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pharmacy Discount Card???

Started by Cedarman, January 18, 2011, 02:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cedarman

Anybody else get a Pharmacy Discount Card from Health Benefits Network.  Letter says no fees, no costs, use and get your stuff discounted.  Supposed to be good at CVS, Walmart, Rite Aid, etc.   Seems strange to me.
What say you?
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

JV

I haven't received one but a little research makes me skeptical.  For a monthly fee, some of these outfits offer a 0 to 75% savings.  If they save you nothing, they didn't lie.  The Federal Trade Commission has a site about this. 

http://ftc.gov/medicaldiscountscams
John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

DanG

Look in other directions.  Chances are, somebody you already do business with will give you a discount card for free.  I got mine from Farm Bureau, where I have my auto insurance, and get a 15% discount across the board at the pharmacy. :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Thank You Sponsors!