iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Protest Is Over

Started by QuintonAlame, January 17, 2011, 11:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuintonAlame

;D ;D ;DYou wont believe it but one of the protesters became my girlfriend and she used a chainsaw for the first time friday 1-14-11  she said they were doing it hoping to get noticed but it didnt happen.  Strange how things happen.  She went and spent 300 dollars to get chaps and stuff like that to work with me. I guess I got a girl friend now.  We started seeing eachother I guess I will see how this goes. I will post a pic in a few days.

Rocky_Ranger

Hey, a win is a win, no matter how it comes about.  Good luck with the new girlfriend - I assume the pics will be of her <grin>? :D
RETIRED!

treetech

Now thats a happy ending! Best of luck to you both.

DanG

Quote from: QuintonAlame on January 17, 2011, 11:29:32 AM
;D ;D ;DYou wont believe it but one of the protesters became my girlfriend

Well if you ain't a silver-tongued devil, we'll never see one! :D :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

WDH

Serendipity, I say!  Like finding a diamond in the rough or a woman in the woods chained to a tree  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

sealark37

The real test will come when she see's you come in the door with your woods boots on.  You might also inquire about her willingness to get up at 5:30 to fix breakfast and prepare your lunch bag.  Good Luck

Autocar

I hate to be the dark cloud on a good time but be careful. You can never figure out what might fall out of the wood pile if you shake it hard enough.
Bill

Raider Bill

So let me get this straight........
She was protesting you cutting trees but when they didn't get noticed she switched sides?

Now she's dating you, a logger, buying logging gear and whatever....

What were they protesting about anyway?

Good luck,

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Texas Ranger

A woman chained to a tree?  That takes all the sport out of the chase. 8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Rocky_Ranger

Makes 'em easier to catch TR 8)
RETIRED!

Raider Bill

but at your age..................

I mean just saying........ :D

sandhills

Quote from: Autocar on January 17, 2011, 01:06:53 PM
I hate to be the dark cloud on a good time but be careful. You can never figure out what might fall out of the wood pile if you shake it hard enough.
I'm with Autocar on this one, be careful!

Texas Ranger

An infiltration, that's what it is!  Man the barricades! 

SwampDonkey

I always told everyone I was looking for them wood nymphs in the bush. No one believed me, this is proof they do exist. :D :D  8) 8)

Actually, I don't believe a thing about the whole story now. Sorry, I just woke up. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

chain

Quote from: QuintonAlame on January 17, 2011, 11:29:32 AM
;D ;D ;DYou wont believe it but one of the protesters became my girlfriend and she used a chainsaw for the first time friday 1-14-11  she said they were doing it hoping to get noticed but it didnt happen.  Strange how things happen.  She went and spent 300 dollars to get chaps and stuff like that to work with me. I guess I got a girl friend now.  We started seeing eachother I guess I will see how this goes. I will post a pic in a few days.

Oh, please do post a picture, meanwhile here's some poetry for camelot of the forests...

All that glitters is not gold;
Often have you heard that told;
Many a man his life hath sold
But my outside to behold;
Gilded tombs do worms enfold.

Had you been wise as bold,
Young in limbs, in judgment old,
Your answer had not been inscrolled;
Fare you well; your suit is cold.

Shakespear {Merchant of Venice}

Texas Ranger

Raider, at my tender age, I no longer chase, I sit and wait.  And enjoy the results.  Sitting and waiting.  Sitting and waiting,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ron Scott

What about the other protesters, if any??
~Ron

Raider Bill

Quote from: Ron Scott on January 17, 2011, 07:39:58 PM
What about the other protesters, if any??

Yeah what do they look like?

Surprisingly I find myself single..... still ;D

Could use a nice woodsey girl. 8)

Mooseherder

Yeah, one that just stoked the camp fire after coming in from splittin' the wood. :D

SwampDonkey

:D :D :D :D

I like these kind of threads for the entertainment value mostly. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

You should probably make sure she is a she. This could be just another ploy to neuter a logging operation. They will stop at nothing.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

CX3

She may have seen the light while propping her feet up on her walnut coffee table, watching tv in the oak entertainment center, all while thinking of mopping her hardwood floors :D  Good luck
John 3:16
You Better Believe It!

D Hagens

Quote from: Jeff on January 17, 2011, 07:58:57 PM
You should probably make sure she is a she. This could be just another ploy to neuter a logging operation. They will stop at nothing.

:D :D :D Yeah this isn't just a city thing anymore :D :D :D

Now we really want to see these pics. 8)

Thank You Sponsors!