iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Unrest in the household

Started by Burlkraft, January 17, 2011, 08:23:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payton34

Quote from: Raider Bill on January 17, 2011, 09:53:50 AM
Anybody but the Bears!

?!?!!? :o :o :o Anybody.....I cannot believe you really mean anybody.  Remember back to the days of the one and only Mr. Walter Payton?   He would love a win today and another Superbowl title.  As for me, usually the division title is enough, but of course, now I have the Superbowl fever, too! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Jeff

Walter who?   I remember the greatest running back ever named Barry Sanders who bowed out in the prime of his career thus preserving the records of Walter Who. ;)

Hate is a relative term.  I hate da bears like I hate Brussels sprouts and cold sores. ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Payton34

Good Afternoon, Everyone.
Jeff kindly helped me with my password, so I am back for a while, anyway.  
The game is on soon and we have only one rule...no taunting after it is over.  I love my team, but, dummy that I am, even I can tell how good the Packers are.  Having lived in Wisconsin for thirty years, I have a place in my heart for the Pack and an even bigger one for Donald Driver-he is hot  smiley_grin smiley_grin and fills out a football uniform the way we girls like. :-*
Lucky for me, my AFC team is playing also, so as my mother told me this morning, I will have fun no matter the outcome.
Thank you to the one Bear supporter :)  
........so, enjoy the game if you are watching and ... smiley_blue_bounce smiley_bouncing_pinky smiley_bounce smiley_blue_bounce smiley_bouncing_pinky smiley_bounce   go Chicago Bears 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

beenthere

Bears have supporters ?? ??? ::) ::)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Norm

Yep!

I didn't know Wisconsin had a "pro" team.  ;D

red oaks lumber

wisconsin doesn't have a "pro" team. greenbay does.

go cheese heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

northwoods1

Well I would say , judging from the 1st couple drives it sure don't look good for the bears, he he he he! :D

northwoods1

he he he :D the bears and brett farve are hating it :D

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

red oaks lumber

boy it's lucky the packers ran out time, they were trying their hardest to give the game to da bears
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Mooseherder

I guess da turd string guy for da Bears won't be turd string next year. :D

Burlkraft

Whew...I'm glad that's over  ::)  ::)

I had to subdue my real feelings during the game because of our no taunting rule.

As soon as I get to be with some other Packer fans I'll be able to express my true joy  ;D ;D

I really can't believe the Packers made it. 

Go Pack!
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Norm

Yeah I hate that no taunting rule but geeeez they almost got beat by a 3rd string quarterback.  ;D

Steelers will have to bring theirs on to make it fair.  :D

Gary_C

Norm, the Steelers ARE playing their G-string quarterback. Oh, did you say 3rd string?  ;D

I have always been a Packer fan and my son has always been a Steeler fan. But he gets so rabid that he can't stand to watch the games cause of some silly superstition that if he watches they will lose.  ::)  And it may be because his wife says he got too mad during a game if they fell behind or made some mistake. But he does spend a bunch of money each year and travels to Pittsburg for at least one game.  ::)

So yesterday I left my woods home for the drive home just after halftime of the Steelers game and on the way called my son to talk about the inevitable Packers/Steelers matchup in the super bowl. Talked to my grandaughter and my son was not watching and would not talk to me if I was going to talk about the game.  :o   So I finished my chat with my grandaughter and hung up.

I think the Steelers fans are scared just like the Bears fans were.  :D
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

alleyyooper

Ifin the bears wanted to get rid of the number 1 and 2 GB they should contact the Lions management. They like dealing with GB's AND the Bears #1 & 2 are probably as good or better than what they have now.

GO PACK.

;D   Al
your not fully dressed with out a smile.

GaryinMississippi

Quote from: Burlkraft on January 17, 2011, 08:23:30 AM

Jill is a rabid Bear fan

I've never been much a fan of rabid bears.

Thank You Sponsors!