iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

funny phone message from FF member

Started by Tam-i-am, January 14, 2011, 08:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

At Logrite we have one of those virtual phone systems because Kevin and I can handle only 2 calls at a time.  If we are busy the caller is asked to leave a message.  The computer then converts the message to an email for us.  Most of the time they are very hard to understand because the computer tries to match every day words to some of the parts or industry terms but with some practice you can make out most of them.

I got a message from our very own  BrendonV.  Boy did the computer have fun with his message.  

"Hey Kenny it's branded Gloria off ... maybe Ill on your cellphone give me a callback I wanna pay for Hooker he Said (XXX)xxx-xxxx talk to you later."  :D :D :D

It should be Hey Tammy, it's Brendon V .................... give me a callback, I want to pay for the hookaroon  ....."

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Buck

Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Dan_Shade

what is it with you guys and funny IMs/voice mails!

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

metalspinner

:D :D

That's too funny! :)

Let's have another one...but let us guess who it is. :D
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sawguy21

Riiiight. You yoopered her voice mail :D :D :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Warbird

crtreedude

Quote from: Jeff on January 14, 2011, 09:47:52 PM
I had nothing to do with it!

I seem to remember you had your own blooper once with Logrite...
So, how did I end up here anyway?

brendonv

:D

I think I said something like "Hey Tammy, It's BrendonV from the forestry forum, maybe your out shoveling all the snow, give me call back so I can pay you for the hookaroon you sent."

What a dirty little mind that computer has!

"Trees live a secret life only revealed to those that climb them"

www.VorioTree.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vorio-Tree-Experts-LLC/598083593556636

Burlkraft

Good to see you on once in a while Tamiam.

How's the rooster holdin' up?  :D :D :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

WDH

Tammy,

I got my mega-hook last week, but I already paid you, so I will not call and leave a funny message :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

crtreedude

Come on, nobody remembers when Jeff accidently called Logrite and thought it was Tammy...  ::)

metalspinner

QuoteI got my mega-hook last week,

I'm jealous. :(

My chiropractor won't let me have the mega-hook.
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

WDH

I figured it would save my back and forestall the purchase of a hydraulic mill  :).  It is quite a tool, heavier than I anticipated, but it will be a pleasure when handling those 26" oak logs on the LT15 8).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Burlkraft

Quote from: crtreedude on January 17, 2011, 08:50:30 AM
Come on, nobody remembers when Jeff accidently called Logrite and thought it was Tammy...  ::)

I believe Jeff is trying to forget about that  :D :D

Jeff

What?  :)

That quote from Fred is total hogwash. It wasn't a call, it was an instant message.  :)

SwampDonkey

I remember it as an IM as well. Fred's getting forgetful in his senior years. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

crtreedude

Quote from: SwampDonkey on January 17, 2011, 09:45:30 PM
I remember it as an IM as well. Fred's getting forgetful in his senior years. ;)

Getting?  ::)

Yeah, I am sure Jeff would like to forget it...

Jeff

Hey, not sure how many of you know, but that slip up of mine came oh so close to fruition at the very next pig roast.

isawlogs

You talking about the towel walk your honey Kevin did for you  ;D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Burlkraft

Yeah but he had shorts on under the towel

Thank You Sponsors!