iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Now its 18 degrees in Harrison and 20 in Meridian.

Started by fishpharmer, January 13, 2011, 09:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishpharmer

Thats Harrison, MI and Meridian, MS.
Jeff, please take it back! :D

If it keeps on I will have take up ice fishing.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Radar67

Fish, it was 19 here this morning. My dog stepped outside this morning, looked up at me with that, "You are kidding me, right?" look on his face, took care of business in record time and hauled me back to the house toot-sweet.

I haven't heard anything about global warming lately................
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Raider Bill

It was 31 here this morning. Not a great day for the beach :-\
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

fuzzybear

oh you guys are too soft.   It's currently -40 here.  And please send the snow back north so it warms up. The danG sun came out and the temperature dropped like crazy.

I never met a tree I didn't like!!

wwsjr

Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

DanG

22 in this part of Florida this morning.  It's only 25 out there right now, and it's almost 10 AM.  They're predicting tomorrow morning will be colder. :-\

Come on down here in August and see how soft we are, Fuzzboy! ;D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Radar67

DanG, didn't Jeff talk noise about us southern boys being soft about the cold, and then have to eat his words when he had to wear a jacket? Wasn't he visiting Tom in Florida and the temps were in the 60 degree range?

Come on down Fuzzybear, but be warned, you better bring your long johns. :)
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Mooseherder

It's 54 degrees here with clear sunny skies on M.S.

Jeff

I suggest you all get a FF Jacket that haven't already, or I'll get the big guy to make it even colder! ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

DanG

Y'all watch out.  Jeff can get you put into the Witless Protection Program! :o

Save me a green XL Jeff, and I'll get a check to ya. ;)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Raider Bill

In another month I will be wearing flip flops and tank tops. 8)
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

gary

Mooseherder

I'm headed to Miami for an all day meeting and it's 49 degrees there.
Brrrrr.. Gonna be some whining going on. :D

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

DanG

Wow!  We have just reached 40 degrees for the first time in several days.  I think I'll go out and play in the sunshine. :)

Tom

fishpharmer

There's just not enough tea for all this ice.  :)  I better stick with coffee.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Jeff

The sun is out here, I don't know if its very warm, but there is water dripping from the icicles.  :)

SwampDonkey

What's the snow depth at Piggy Roast Central, Jeff? ;)

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

SwampDonkey

Not bad, hardly anything here either. The last snow , which was under an inch dissolved in the sun.  ;D

Jeff

It was not snowing when I went to bed last night around 11 o'clock, It was not snowing this morning at 6 o'clock when I got up, but somewhere along the line, we got 6 inches of snow last night.

fuzzybear

I wish you guys would stop stealing all of my snow.  The sun is still out and the temp is still dropping.  -47 here this morning.   PLEASE send the clouds and snow back.
I never met a tree I didn't like!!

SwampDonkey

It was 8 F here this morning, still not below zero. And sun today, actually felt warm in the sun. Not hardly anything in the woods, didn't even cover the boot toes. 15 F now.

Warbird

Quote from: fuzzybear on January 15, 2011, 03:34:42 PM
   I wish you guys would stop stealing all of my snow.  The sun is still out and the temp is still dropping.  -47 here this morning.   PLEASE send the clouds and snow back.

I'm with you, FB.  It is currently about -30 F in town.  -24 F here at the house.  We need more snow, too!!  Although, it sure has been nice to see the sun and be gaining daylight again.

Thank You Sponsors!