iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Blue Ox trailers

Started by bill m, January 12, 2011, 06:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill m

Any idea where they are? I could not find them with a google search.
NH tc55da Metavic 4x4 trailer Stihl and Husky saws

logman81

There located in Sutton Vermont.
Precision Firewood & Logging

bill m

I thought they were in VT.  I was looking for a web site.

Tom

Check out http://www.blueoxequipment.com/

They were a sponsor here for awhile until the financial crunch hit the USA. Hopefully they are hanging on.

logman81

Would love to own the lil ox but can't justify the cost right now :(

bill m

I am looking at loader options for my single axle log truck for delivering firewood.

logman81

They make a nice loaders. I think they make three different models the 1700 2100xl and the exploder witch has a lift capacity of 6000lbs. You may also want to look at the metavic loaders as well.

woodmills1

I have a liitle Ox

if you can't get in touch with the company PM me

I have some possible contacts
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

logman81

How well do the lil ox work?

woodmills1

the blue ox is like my woodmizer
does what it said it would day in day out
my bottem line has averaged a 12% increase every year since I got it
I have the original loader and only once in awhile do I cut something smaller to pick it up, mostly large junky sections anyway so no loss

It loaded a 14 foot pine that was 27 inches on the small end
208 bucks for that select log
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

woodmills1

there was a big ox in NH for sale at a good price recently PM for info

Piston

I think Captain had one for sale on here as well, not sure if he sold it yet.
-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

Ironwood

I have a guy with a Lil Ox tongue pull, self powered w/ 20 HP Honda,  locally, he is loking to retire and wants to sell the whole works (mill, skidloader, F-550, Ox, and accessories). I dont know if he will sell it separately but if your interested PM me also.

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

oldseabee

Anybody remember Blue Ox skidders? I was testing a tree harvester for Clark at Eddy Forest Products at Ramsey, Ontario back in the 70's and they had a couple of them, straight frame FWD with a 6 Cyl GM gas engine and manual transmission, manual steering, and mechanical winch that ran off a PTO

woodmills1

I thought captain had a Metavic wheeler.....

Piston

Quote from: woodmills1 on January 16, 2011, 04:34:41 PM
I thought captain had a Metavic wheeler.....

Yup, your right...... oops  :D 

....and I wish I could buy it  ;D
-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

Clarky

They are out of business. I have a 2006 Big Ox 20' 5th wheel, dump trailer with 12kLb winch.

Porkchop

Hey Clarky, how do you like the Big Ox? Is it 20' bed, or total length?

Thank You Sponsors!