iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I am officially declaring 1/11/11 to be the DanG Day

Started by Jeff, January 11, 2011, 10:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

There is no doubt about it, this has to be the DanG day because there has been a sign. An undeniable dang sign that this is the Dang day.  A DanG post was made on this DanG day that can never be duplicated by anyone here. It truly must be a sign, or as some might think a conspiracy!

Check it out for yourself.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

ely

Magicman

Well, Happy DanG Day to everyone, especially to DanG !!!
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

I beleive that DanG may be held against his will right now with his hands tied to keep him from posting and removing our only shred of evidence of what might be "going on"

Warbird

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Magicman

Maybe you could freeze it  :D :D,  Na, he's got to mess it up all by himself.  DanG !!!
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

I'm sorry to say that now DanG has been banned from posting on the Forestry Forum because it was decided that we cannot take the chance of having our New DanG day being tarnished by allowing DanG to post any longer and thus removing the reason for our celebration. This is not my doing, it comes from a higher, secret authority.

Raider Bill

Jeff

There is talk of revolution and a free DanG movement, but its only talk. Or is it?

ARKANSAWYER

If DanG is covered with snow and as cold as I am then he needs to be able to post.  Being a Southern Boy like me we are not used to this and can not handle this kind of torture and abuse.
  But this day is as good as any other day to be DanG free!    8)
ARKANSAWYER

Jeff

There is a huge reason the snow and Ice and cold are being sent to the south but they ain't telling us.  DanG knew, now, no ding danG DanG. 

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

ErikC

I hope he can at least read our posts, so I can wish DanG a "Happy DanG Day DanG"
And we can tease him mercilessly with no chance to fight back smiley_gossip
Peterson 8" with 33' tracks, JCB 1550 4x4 loader backhoe, several stihl chainsaws

Jeff

Jeff

Quote from: Texas Ranger on January 11, 2011, 11:17:11 AM
WHAT?

I've inquired Don, and they said to tell you that's not something you have clearance to know, or the capabilities to understand.

Raider Bill

I see him sitting in a bunker feet up .45 hanging low, natty lite in each hand puffing away grinning.

ErikC

Quote from: Raider Bill on January 11, 2011, 11:33:07 AM
I see him sitting in a bunker feet up .45 hanging low, natty lite in each hand puffing away grinning.
That is pretty much how I have always seen him ;D
Peterson 8" with 33' tracks, JCB 1550 4x4 loader backhoe, several stihl chainsaws

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Faron

Not only is it a conspiracy, but DanG has planning this day since October 24, 2001, 01:11:45 pm.  Want proof?  Notice that he joined at 1:11 PM. :o  I rest my case.  8)
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

Jeff

ARKANSAWYER

I wonder if it was the Grits that got him banned?  ???  I told him from time to time you have to comb them out of your beard.
ARKANSAWYER

nas

Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

Holmes

That is amazing. Do you thing he planned it from birth? :)  No ONE can duplicate that!!!!!!!!!
Think like a farmer.

Brad_bb

What DinG DonGs we have here, Happy DanG Day DanG!  :D
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

Thank You Sponsors!