Team Logrite

Started by Tam-i-am, January 06, 2011, 03:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

Michelle and Alissa are Lumberjills who compete with our tools.  Here are pictures of them with their LogRite peaveys.    They use a long Millspecial that we have changed to racing peaveys by changing the toe hook to a peavey point and adding the razorback teeth. Next year they will also be using bow saws that Kevin has been designing for them.   I am sure they won't be a traditional bow saw but they will definitely be beautiful blue.  Best of luck to our girls!

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

beenthere

Lookin like a LogRite calendar is in the making.  8) 8)

Or maybe a Forestry Forum calendar with the sponsors contributing pics ??   :)

Here is a video of the lumberjill's that include a quick shot of the LogRite team at about 1:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn1DjyS30Gc
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Dan_Shade

what's the razorback do?
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Radar67

Hey Dan, they should get you a ticket to one of the events. You might just meet your better half. ;)
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Dan_Shade

I don't think I'd intimidate them like I did the hot chick at the polling place on election day

they might even like my motorcycle  :D

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Radar67

Exactly Dan. Hey Tamiam, think you can make this happen? ;) ;D
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Tam-i-am

Dan  -  I can definitely take you to Boonville, NY to meet all the Lumberjills.

BeenThere - thanks for the video,  I saw our girls in there a couple of times.

As for the razor back, they turn the hook over and use the teeth to push the log forward.  I believe they only use the hooks to steer.

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Ironwood

There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Chris Burchfield

Just saw this.  I've seen my wife's work in the kitchen with a knife.  No need to up the ante with an axe, much less power saw.   :D :D :D  Good luck Team Logrite!
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.