iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Spelling!!!

Started by heavyhorseman, November 30, 2003, 10:52:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

heavyhorseman

Boy I had better learn to spell better if I am going to post stuff on here. It is a Baker HD   And it the word is recent ( I think?)

Bibbyman

HH,

Take a look at the upper right of your post and you'll see a 'Modify' function.  

I've used it a number of times to go back and fix bad spelling or a link and such.  You can always fix your own mistakes. ;D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Jeff

If you use Internet explorer, download this free program. It is the BEST free program I have ever found on the web. I use it every day. Once installed, you can right click in any text box such as this and have a spell check option that will fix the mistakes right in the box. It really works good when I take the time to use it. :D

http://www.iespell.com/
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

pappy

Here's another one I use quite offen cause I can't spell fer DanG, and it's got a Thesaurus too.  :P

I just plopped into my favorites under Dictionary  ::)

http://www.m-w.com/home.htm

it works also ifin ya only can spell it kinda like  :-/

termite
"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

ADfields

I can't spell enough to make most spell checkers work for me.   They bring up all kinds of stuff I am not trying to say and soon I forget what the word I wanted to spell even was! ::)   But NOT the one Jeff turned me on to!!   The thing is GREAT!!! and I love it!! 8) 8)
[size=14]THANKS JEFF!![/size]Andy

RMay

I would second that iespell is the best I have used Thanks Jeff .  8)
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

Jeff

Oh, I suppose I'm goona get blamed if somebody calls ya a bunch of old literates. ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

woodmills1

watt u meene i ant gota now spel chek. i waas usin da foruum da tranlaters ehy sh%%^t
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Fla._Deadheader

What spell checker does them Yoopers use??? eh???
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Oregon_Sawyer

Jeff:

Thanks.  IeSpell was just what I was looking for.

Loren
Sawing with a WM since 98. LT 70 42hp Kubota walk behind. 518 Skidder. Ramey Log Loader. Serious part-timer. Western Red Cedar and Doug Fir.  Teamster Truck Driver 4 days a week.

SawBilly

Nobody better call me illiterate. I'll have ya know my Mom and Pop were married whens I was borned!! ;D

music_boy

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :
Rick
It's not how much YOU love, it is how much you ARE loved that matters. (Wizard of OZ)

Thank You Sponsors!