iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

C4 Treefarmer,CanCar,series B,Year?

Started by hillbillymuddemon, January 02, 2011, 05:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hillbillymuddemon

Hey fellas I am new on here,My father has just purchased a Treefarmer and I was wondering how too tell what year this skidder is as he needs a couple parts,
Exhaust Manifold it is supposed to be a 172 ford Engine but guy was not sure that he bought it from(The guy was an auction buyer never ran it
And wuld anybody know where i could get a Diagram of the housings one pin on the planetary was toast no big deal we can make new
ones but would like too know what is all there,The axle seems to have way too much play in it
Thank you very much

ga jones

sounds like late 60s . There are many different rears and axles for these. call davco in farmington maine they have everything you will need in stock.and they can help you identify the year.
380c timberjack c4 treefarmer international trucks jonsered saws. Sugi hara bars d31 komatsu 350 tj grapple

ga jones

the old tree-farmer part # for the manifold for the 172 ford gas engine is 10-000-006612
380c timberjack c4 treefarmer international trucks jonsered saws. Sugi hara bars d31 komatsu 350 tj grapple

hillbillymuddemon

Thanks for the info,The fella bought the skidder from guessed 68 or 69 thanks again

Thank You Sponsors!