iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

pasquali

Started by chep, November 20, 2010, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

You can't go back and forth as your browser windows loose "focus" and don't know where to put things. You are better off uploading several photos at the same time, then stay right with that gallery window clicking the link to put them into the post. Then add comments between the pictures after all the photo codes are in your post.

Also, like I commented in the video, you can just upload the photos, then copy the code underneath them and paste that into the post.  You can put a picture into a post that way, that you uploaded a year ago. You can put any photo from anyone's gallery in a post by simply pasting the code that is under the photo you want to use.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

chep

Jeff! Thanks! I went through my Java download with you at my side and it seems to work. Really appreciate the time you spent helping.  Here are a couple more pictures

Jeff

That first photo is a good looking photo, but I think you uploaded some you may have already tried to resize because they are smaller then what the java uploader would make them. 
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

captain_crunch

Jeff
Sure wished I knew you when I first tried pics on Red Power 6 years ago Like here everybody tried to help but when all you know is how to turn blasted thing on nothing anybody tells you makes sence but what you just done is fantastic for us dummys
Thank You
Brian
M-14 Belsaw circle mill,HD-11 Log Loader,TD-14 Crawler,TD-9 Crawler and Ford 2910 Loader Tractor

Ed_K

What C C said,thanks Jeff.
Ed K

chep

bill m
the other side of the winch is a blank piece of steel. there is a 'hole' where the winch reel and grease fitting comes through, but other then that it is void of anything.

Thank You Sponsors!