iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

timber jack year ?

Started by laffs, December 29, 2010, 08:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laffs

i  have a timber jack 230 D it has the plate down by the step . anyone know how to tell what year it is. im selling it and the bank wants to know what year it is . thanks for any help
timber harvester,tinberjack230,34hp kubota,job ace excavator carpenter tools up the yingyang,

rick f

I don't have an answer for you.

But, did you cut the lot on Rt. 69 just on off 95 headed toward Carmel last year by chance.  I saw a t\TJ there on my way to my son's house. Looked like a nice neat yard up in that field.
664 clark skidder
1- 562 husky
1- 254xp husky
1 - 268xp husky
1250 JD farm tractor with skid winch
5040 kubota farm tractor

laffs

not me . theres a lot around here with TJs.
timber harvester,tinberjack230,34hp kubota,job ace excavator carpenter tools up the yingyang,

Maine372

why is everyone selling skidders when i have no money?

Ed_K

Why do i want to buy some equipt and don't have any money >:(.
Ed K

laffs

mad murdock

At least I still have enough $$ to buy lunch ;D (had to bring food into this thread). 
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

timbuck2

Year is in the serial #, near the end. two digits.   230D would be 70's or so, is it a two stick trans? (reverser in front of trans)Was handy for winch to run both ways, in case you wanted to winch yourself up a cliff!  Fun times.

logging22

My 230 is a 78 model. Tag has been gone for a while.

Thank You Sponsors!