Started by John R, December 25, 2010, 06:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John R

John

Sthil MS 361 20" Bar
Sthil MS 260 PRO 16" Bar
Oregon 511 AX Chain Grinder

Faron

Pandigital Novel.  It is supposed to something like that Nook thing Bibbyman bought Mary.  In fact it is associated with Barnes and Noble.  I am posting with it now, but for the most part it has me stumped.   I want to download from the Gutenberg.org free project built Chris a cedar porch swing that turned out pretty nice.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

paul case

knife some tools, underwear and britches and shirts
s food2 food1 food3 digin1 digin_2 musteat_1 sketti_1 food6 pepsi_smiley popcorn_smiley 
and enough food to make sure none of them will ever fit!!!!pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

pigman

Some nice warm slippers for my cold feet. 8)
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

tyb525

A new pair of boots - I wore a hole in the tread of both my old ones, and I was tired of getting wet feet any time I stepped in snow or water. The leather shop wanted almost what I got them for new, just to put new soles on. So guess what mom, I want some new boots for Christmas ;D cut_tree
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

terrifictimbersllc

Got 2 Stihl hats and calfskin gloves, a new wheelbarrow and a bunch of candy.   Can tell she thinks this means the old wheelbarrow will be thrown out. But it's only 25 yrs old and rusted out and there are wood shims sticking out either side underneath and the tire needs air but it carries wood just as well as the new one now i can have 2 loads of firewood next to the door.  8) 8) Best thing is the 2 kids came home from school to see us.
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

tyb525

Wait till you get 3 wheelbarrows 8)

Heck, I built a 4'x4' pallet and stacked it high as I could with firewood and sat it next to the door with the tractor, along with the 3 wheelbarrows.

Heck, I might as well put all of it next to the door :D
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

Magicman

Backpacking camping gear;  Ultralight tent, insulated mattress pads, 0° mummy sleeping bags, water purifier, ponchos. 

Nothing to work with, only play.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

I got an air compressor, a set of rechargeable radios and a game camera and a case pocket knife. Man its nice to finally have adult children with jobs. :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

DanG

What happened, Magicman?  Pat won't let you sleep in the house anymore? ???
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Gary_C

Among other things, mostly warm clothes, gloves, and some fancy Under Armor long johns I got a Luggable Loo.  ;D
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Magicman

Quote from: DanG on December 25, 2010, 10:12:17 PM
Pat won't let you sleep in the house anymore? ???

:D :D  Looks  :o  that way.  Nah, getting ready for Colorado, October 2011.  This year we found elk too far from our base camp to hunt in one day.  Our plan is to set up a spike camp about 2 miles in.

It should all work out unless a couple of Grandsons find that stuff this Summer.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chuck White

New bench grinder with a wheel on each end.

Some new camo hunting clothes, New pair of coveralls and thinsulate gloves, couple pair of carpenter jeans, belt (I got a little thick around the middle, so it's gotta go back) an some junk to eat.

Got the mrs jewelry, so she's happy.
Christmas day is also Sheila's birthday.  She hates it, but she's beginning to like it more now because I do the birthday thing the 24th.
She said growing up, she always felt cheated.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Mooseherder

Look what I got for Christmas. :)

I'm gonna be a Grandpa. :) 8)

DanG

Now there's a REAL Christmas present!! 8) 8) 8)  Congrats, MH!

Chuck, my Mom is one of those Christmas birthday folks too.  Today was her 89th. :) :) :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Paul_H

Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

thecfarm

Boots to work outside in.Suppose to be water proof too.Will come in handy when I my foot goes into a hole when I'm cutting in the bog.Good socks too. A vest and clothes to keep me warm.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Stump Jumper

Our Christmas came early just before Thanksgiving and will have to cover many more Christmas gifts.  :) We bought 80 acres of land in Michigans UP it's simular to Jeff B's land cedar swamp with some high ground and hard woods. We call it the IKYUKMUKMUK.  ;D Glad to see you all had a great Christmas as well.  8)
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

dewwood

I guess I have been bad this year.  Santa has not been able to find our house yet.  I think he may be on his way though.  Our son left northern Minnesota this morning and should be here sometime this evening then hopefully Santa will find our house tomorrow.
Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

isawlogs

Wont know till the 28 when all the kids are here .!!!!!   8)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Chris Burchfield

Most important, two pair of Liberty Bibbs from Walmart.   8) 8) 8)
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

scgargoyle

Got a generous gift certificate for LL Bean, because...... they were out of everything my wife wanted to get me, and they don't order more until next fall! I ran into that a lot ordering on-line. I think retailers under-stocked for fear of getting stuck with a lot of un-sold merchandise. Now I have to decide what I want from Bean, or wait for 8-9 months.
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

jim king

I got a wife back a couple of weeks before Christmas.

WH_Conley

I got informed of a new grandson/daughter. Gift certificate, will be later in the year.
Bill

Busy Beaver Lumber

Got a nice assortment of Stanley hand tools and a very neat and portable saw made by Rockwell called the BladeRunner. Very cool and versatile. Wife also got me a large screen monitor for my PC is use to cut vinyl graphics that it definately what I needed and a very nice train decorated pocket watch ( I am a train buff)

One of the best gifts was that my oldest daughter got engaged Christmas day to a great guy that the whole family likes very much
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

Thank You Sponsors!