iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Merry Christmas from new member!!!

Started by NB sawdust, December 23, 2010, 10:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NB sawdust

Hey guys!! Been hanging around reading this great forum for a few years now.I just wanted to join and let you guys know how great this forum is. I have absorbed a wealth of knowledge from all of you fine folks on here. And thumbs up to Jeff and the rest of the admin. !!

I am definetly excited about being able to post and hopefully contribute,after lurking so long.And for those of you reading this that are also thinking about joining up , it's not that hard!!! I might even try a pic or two to introduce my helper!!!

Merry christmas to all !!!! And wish me luck on the pic thing :) :) ;)

metalspinner

Is there a "Pic in First Post Club?" :D

Merry Christmas to you, too.  Welcome aboard. :)
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

Tom

Good Show!  Great job!  Welcome to the front ranks.  :D

Magicman

Merry Christmas and Welcome to the Forestry Forum, NB sawdust.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Mooseherder

Merry Christmas and welcome NB. :)
Looks like your helper likes to ride.  What's his/ her name?

NB sawdust

That would be Patches!!She is one heck of a pal !!! Loves going for rides, she goes on just about anything that moves... from heavy equipment to sea-doo's and bikes!! And a very good listener as well !!!  I'll stick one more in here .....You guys like pics ??? Thanks for the welcome guys!!!

tyb525

LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

Bill Gaiche

NB sawdust, welcome and Merry Christmas to you. great photos also. Tell use what you do with all that equipment besides having fun with it? bg

Brad_bb

Welcome!  Those are the kind of helpers we all need. 

As a new regular, may I suggest you check out this post and consider making a block of wood contribution, especially if you are hanging around.
Page 40 has Jeff's address, and Page 53 shows the latest photo of the project.
https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,18953.0.html
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

Busy Beaver Lumber

Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

fishpharmer

Maybe you can help me teach my dog to mow the grass.  ;)
Nice dog, great equipment and well done posting pics.
Almost forgot to say Welcome to FF!
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

NB sawdust

Quote from: Bill Gaiche on December 23, 2010, 11:46:32 PM
NB sawdust, welcome and Merry Christmas to you. great photos also. Tell use what you do with all that equipment besides having fun with it? bg
Well to be honest having fun with it is mostly what I have been up to 8) 8) I guess maybe i got the bug?? I saw some lumber for the local folks and a fair bit for my own use on the norwood(more pics later of some more equipment if you guys are interested?).

I also have a woodlot where i cut some lumber to mill as well as  firewood for the house.Hooking up a OWB this year so lotsa wood!!!!I really enjoy being in the woods.

As far as a day job I am lucky to be able to work in the woods as well.I work for a friend who has a firewood operation in the summer and fall.He has a small harvester and a forwarder that we operate in the winter.....lovin it!!!

I will keep my eye open for the right piece of wood to finish and send to jeff for his project as i plan on being around for awhile!thanks again for the welcome!!! talk at ya soon!!

sawman

Welcome to the forum, and Merry Christmas.
And I think I remember reading on here somewhere that we like pictures . ;D   ;D   ;D    ;D
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

Burlkraft

Why not just 1 pain free day?

Stephen1

Welcome to the forum.....and a Merry Christmas to you and everyone else.
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, NB Sawdust.

This is a great place to hang out.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Buck

Welcome NB Sawdust!   hey that is twice in just a couple of days that Ole Jeff has recruited guys that could do the picture thingy on the first post. Go Jeffro!
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Mooseherder

Patches appears to like Brand name equipment. :D
What a good dawg.  How old is she?

Meadows Miller

Gday

And Welcome to The Forum NB Sawdust You have some nice looking toys and a great little dog there from the looks of things Im looking forward to seeing more Mate  ;) ;D ;D 8) 8)

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Samuel

Welcome NB.  Nice to see others from God's country!  Enjoy the forum!
Web: HugeDomains.com - StrategicHseSystems.com is for sale (Strategic Hse Systems)
LinkedIn http://ca.linkedin.com/in/samuelelkins
Software Solutions-
DATS | Digital Action Tracking System by ASM

NB sawdust

Hey guys ..... and gals!!! Everyone get enough turkey ??? To answer your question my pooch is 2 and a half .Well holidays are pretty well done . Had about a foot of wet snow the first of the week , spent a few days digging out . NOW we can make a little sawdust ;D. Things are still soft here under the snow , not much frost before the snow. Makes it hard to cut the bog/soft areas . I,ll get you some good pics of our little operation soon!!!! take care ;)

Thank You Sponsors!