iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Some Assemble Required

Started by Magicman, December 23, 2010, 01:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

I figured that with all of the kids long gone my assembly chores were over.  Wrong!    Enter a Great Granddaughter.  Thankfully, I'm a directions reading guy.

I imagine that a few of you will be assembling also.   ;) :D

Scattered !!!

Done !!!
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Buck

Magic, that'll be one happy young lady. Merry Christmas!
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Chris Burchfield

Destructions, I don't need no stinkin destructions.  Except when it comes to assembly of a gas grill.  Put a part on ahead of time and you may not be able to remove the part for correct assembly.  Don't ask me how I know.   :D :D :D
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

Busy Beaver Lumber

I hate when you are all done and still have extra screws and bolts. ALways makes me worried that I missed something during the assembly, but it appears that more and more, a lot of companies are chucking in a few extras just in case.
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

Warbird

Looks like the final instruction will be: "Put happy child into chair.  Take many pictures and laugh."  ;D

Mooseherder

It's gonna be all worth it when you see her happy bouncing face loving the scenery around her. :)
There's a lot to keep her busy there. :D

sandhills

Heck, I thought the sign of any good mechanic was to have spare parts left after assembly :D.  Merry Christmas MM, she's gonna love it!

terrifictimbersllc

Merry Christmas to both of you.  Looks like Great-grandpa's sawmill seat! 8) 8)
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Qweaver

Cousin Rodney was up til 3 am last night putting toys together.  I can remember just beating dawn a few times.  Hoping not to hear the patter of little feet.  Santa ought to bring those things already assembled. :D
So Many Toys...So Little Time  WM LT28 , 15 trailers, Case 450 Dozer, John Deere 110 TLB, Peterson WPF 10",  AIM Grapple, Kubota 2501 :D

KellyH

MagicMan,

Great job completing the assembly but I'm feelin' a little cheated...... :-\  The payoff for all of us is reading your topic is the picture of the happy baby!  Let's see some happy faces if you please!  :D 8) :D 8)
"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is who you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

Howdy

My Grandson called them "Corrections".
We were always amazed at his insite at such an early age.

Magicman

It's still happening.  This time it was for Great Granddaughter Lynlee Kate's first birthday.

I've gotten the wheel assemblies together.  Now it is time for body and fender work.

NO WAY can any one year old want or need this much stuff !!!

There were monkeys everywhere.

The cake had it's own monkey.

I found three monkeys around my chair.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

shelbycharger400

<--- dont need instructions,  i do assembly for a living

we had a b-day party for my youngest today, she turns 6 on wed, we only get her a few things , this year, 3 things.
I learned, and they do too, they will respect you and their stuff better with less. 

okmulch

I just finished with some assembly myself. My son decided to mix about 6000 lego pieces together from all his different collections. It took me and my wife about five days of working, off and on to rebuild all of the different units. We started with a large pile and had to sort and look  for each of the unusual pieces to finish, it was like looking for a needle in a hay stack sometimes. I am glad it is over and he has been instructed to never do it again, or I will melt them all down into a big pile of plastic. :D
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

paul case

mm,
that is thefinest looking kozy koupe i ever saw.

we bought ours at a flea market. preassembled and with fleas to boot. ours was blue. dakota had a blast with it till he couldnt fit anymore. hope katie loves hers as much as d loved his.  pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

DanG

Magicman, let me share a little wisdom I ran across the other day.  DO NOT try to get in that little car yourself.  If you decide not to follow my advice, be sure and have somebody capture the event on video tape.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

shelbycharger400

if you try to get into it yourself, do yourself a favor, make it a convertable first.. take the top off .LOL!!!

Magicman

:D :D  IF I ever decided to take it for a spin, there would not be a camera around.   ;D

Coon

I can see it now, good ole Magicman in the drivers seat of that lil car making all kinds of revving sounds and honkin' da horn an hollerin' at all the traffic... ;D   :D  :D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

customsawyer

Hook the mill to it and give it a pull. ;D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Coon

I reckon he might have to give it some revs and pop the clutch to get it to move the mill.  :D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

clww

That's a lot of presents for a 1st Birthday Party, Lynn!
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Magicman

That is what I thought also.  Maybe she will share the "good stuff" with her Pop.   :)

Thank You Sponsors!