iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Vietnam Movie Trailer

Started by Raider Bill, December 20, 2010, 01:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

submarinesailor

Welcome Home to all of the Vietnam Veterans.

May the good Lord keep and bless those who have gone before us.

Bruce

Autocar

I got my surprize letter from Uncle Sam on 23 of July 1969 ,brings tears to my eyes just thinking about all the young men and woman that gave there lives for our country. I hope and pray we don't leave them down !
Bill

blackoak

A very touching video. My uncle was a Vietnam Veteran. He taught me many things in life. He survived the war with 2 very serious wounds. He fought his demons daily from the two tours he did, but in the end his time he spent fighting for his country got him. He died of cancer brought on by exposure of agent orange 7 years ago. I watched him go from a 6'4" 240 lbs strong man to a bed ridden  140lbs man when he passed. I miss him dearly. Thanks Uncle Jesse

H60 Hawk Pilot

We have lost the best of the best in all our wars and conflict's { Vietnam.. Ya that was quite a conflict with over 50 K killed. I flew chopper's there in 70/ 71 and saw more than I needed to see.  In 1983 I joined the Task Force 160th Special Operations (Black Hawk down unit) at Fort Campbell, KY.  I was in the Spec. Ops. business for four years and still have friend's in the 160th and get their emails and calls all the time.

Here's the Bottom Line:

War is Big Business and the USA is in this business and always will be. Forgot to mention Greed and the Blood Soaked Bucks in the pocket's of USA Company's and I can go on & on (facts).

*** I have wet eyes and sometimes tears come down my cheek's when I see the Flag Draped Coffins come home. I have the same sorrow when I see the war torn body's and their life is wrecked. They have a long way to go and it will get worst for them along the way. Many of them will have a shorten life, lose their wife (children perhaps) because of the disfigurement or being handicapped.  We have the troops with no outside wounds but the war changed their life forever ! They are mentally wounded and theraphy and pills won't cure a lot of them.

The middle east has always been upside down and we are bearly tollerated over there and that will never change. I will not go into religion because this is a sensitive issue. I'm well briefed on the middle east subject and discuss it's current events on a weekly basis (read below).

We are making a difference over there but will Not be Long Term; our troops are giving it their  ALL !  We will withdrawl in one to two years and little by little they will be back to the  In-Fighting  they have Done Against Each Other since Time Began.  All the USA deaths and injurys will be (nearly) for Not !   It's something I'd rather not say here but it's most likely the predicted outcome and such a waste of life.  We (USA) will pull away our support and the politicial wind will shift again. Continued support of the war will be too expensive and our country is going broke  (it's broke now) and too many servicemen have been lost or injured {hey we just figured it out .. again).

So, again, history will repeat it's self again, another Vietnam;  No Not exactly the same but pretty close.  I'll bet my bottom dollar and all my military friend's are saying the same thing. We Never Should have Gone Over There, We Can't Win  Long Term !  They have Son's and Daughter's or other friend's with their family member's there. Some of the Troops have over 6 or 7 tours in the middle east.  

God Bless our Troop's.

Avery

Case 1150B & IHC TD-340 Dozer's, IHC 4WD 3800 & CAT 436B Hoe's, Franklin 170, Semi's: (1) Freightliner, (2) KW's, Marmon, Mack w/ Prentice Ldr., F-700 Crane Trk., (6) Mid Size Trk's. - Dumps, Flats, 1 Ton w/ 40 ft. 5th Whl. & (4) Semi Tlr's., LM 2000 Mill, (2) XL 12's., Solo 681, EFCO 152, Old Iron.

KellyH

Thank You To All Veterans Who Have Served.  I'm a Veteran myself but never had to go into harms way.  Just lucky timing that's for sure!  God bless those families spending the holidays without their soliders at home.  God bless the soliders away from home trying their best to stop evil doers from harming another US Citizen.

Happy New Year To All!  smiley_striped_tophat
"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is who you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

Thank You Sponsors!