iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Belsaw acruacey(ignore spelling post)

Started by captain_crunch, December 15, 2010, 11:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captain_crunch

Think the old saw is set fairly close

This was a Slice I took off a 16 ft cant to get last 2x10
M-14 Belsaw circle mill,HD-11 Log Loader,TD-14 Crawler,TD-9 Crawler and Ford 2910 Loader Tractor

Dave_

I thought you were showing us a bit of nice lumber at the end of a wooden rainbow ;D

captain_crunch

Dave
There is one in every crowd ain't there :D :D :D :D I was just patting myself on back on how close I finally got mill tuned in. Note I don't show a 2x6X12 that is a 1X6 on other end ::) ::) ::) I have my days and today was a good un
M-14 Belsaw circle mill,HD-11 Log Loader,TD-14 Crawler,TD-9 Crawler and Ford 2910 Loader Tractor

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Dave_

It looks like the old girl is doing her part 8)

SwampDonkey

Looks like you've been nice to that girl. Rainbows and all.  ;D

Did you propose yet! L0L! I was half expecting some pole vaulting. :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

captain_crunch

S_D
My talent fer not keeping my trap shut gets me in enough trouble without help :D ;D ;D

sandhills

First of all, Happy Birthday Captain!  And secondly I can only hope I can saw lumber that pretty someday ;)

Chuck White

Looks like the mill's sawing pretty close.

Happy birthday.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Meadows Miller

Gday

Thats Good going of an old mill seem like you have her running pretty tight Mate  ;) ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

bandmiller2

Cap, you done good,everything has to be right especially the lead.I've always heard 1/32" accuracy for heavy tight mills,more realistic for old handsets is around 1/16".Its sure nice when things come togather and you get those accurate cuts. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Thank You Sponsors!