iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hello to All

Started by CLL, December 15, 2010, 07:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLL

Haven't been on here in several months, good to see old friends still going strong. Few updates, just had my first year check up for my kidney cancer and all is well, I guess it is as they made me an appointment for next year  :D. Haven't been to busy, just helped my son put a 54 chevy truck on a 83 chevy frame with a 6.2 liter diesel. It really looks nice, will post photo's later.
In the process of trying to buy eighty acres to get back in the business. Hoping for happy holidays for all...
Too much work-not enough pay.

Burlkraft

Welcome back!  :)

Good to see your health holding up  8)
Why not just 1 pain free day?

DanG

Welcome home, CLL!  I'm sure glad to hear that your health concerns are looking up.  Now get in here and help me straighten this mob out. ;)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

ely

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

fishpharmer

Good to see you back CLL!!

Hope that 6.2 diesel don't eat to many starters, mine did.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Thank You Sponsors!