iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

wood master outdoor boiler question

Started by simonmeridew, December 14, 2010, 07:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simonmeridew

I have had a WoodMaster 4400 outdoor boiler for the past 3 winters. I've lost the directions as to changing the upper temp figure on the ECT control and the lower figure. There's some sequence in pressing the little buttons on the control but I can't remember what to do. I want to raise the temp to 180 now that winter's here in earnest.
simonmeridew
Kubota L4400, Farmi 351

simonmeridew

sorry Jeff, I hope I didn't post this on the wrong board. I scrolled down after I posted and saw a post on the central boiler had been moved.
simonmeridew
Kubota L4400, Farmi 351

simonmeridew

I've  put a picture of the control face in my picture gallery but I can't figure out how to post it in "reply". Any help with the control programming would be appreciated
simonmeridew
Kubota L4400, Farmi 351

SPIKER

if you look at the informatory on the controller you should be able to find instructions on the net all you would need is the manufacture & the model number

======mark
I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

TeamWoodMaster

Please contact us toll free: (800) 932-3629
We'd be happy to answer your questions and we can send you out a new Owner's Manual.

simonmeridew

Thank you responders
I am pleased with my WoodMaster, well into my third winter of use. No problems encountered at all, but want to experiment with slightly higher upper temp when it's -20 and windy. I'll call tomorrow.
simonmeridew
Kubota L4400, Farmi 351

Button

We run ours at 180 max temp. 170 is the factory setting which didn't seem to keep up on the windiest and coldest days.
66 timberjack 230
394xp
365 special x 2
woodmaster
the rabbits may outrun the skidder but the saw will catch up to the tree

firemanjake

Hello,
Im a new member...
i own a woodmaster 4400... and im having difficulties with setting the temp.. not sure which order to push the buttons.. i have lost my owners manual. and for some odd reason when i come home from work the stove is full of wood its still at set temp  but it flashes "LA" ... not sure what that means. any chance anyone can help me out?  ??? :-\
If your playing with fire, don't light the matches in gasoline...

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: firemanjake on January 11, 2011, 10:15:20 PM
Hello,
Im a new member...
i own a woodmaster 4400... and im having difficulties with setting the temp.. not sure which order to push the buttons.. i have lost my owners manual. and for some odd reason when i come home from work the stove is full of wood its still at set temp  but it flashes "LA" ... not sure what that means. any chance anyone can help me out?  ??? :-\

You can download the owner's manual from http://www.ctwoodfurnace.com/Pictures/furnaces/Owners_Manual.pdf

According to what I read, the LA code means Low Alarm...

Thank You Sponsors!