iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What's worse than blowing sawdust?

Started by terrifictimbersllc, December 08, 2010, 09:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrifictimbersllc

DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

tyb525

That is possibly one of the funniest things I've ever seen :D
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

KyTreeFarmer

Gives new meaning to "keeping your ducks in a row".
KTF
Woodmizer LT15G
Belsaw from Sears & Roebucks
8N Ford
87 Kubota 2550 W/FEL

Magicman

It made her decide to go downwind.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

ellmoe

Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

Banjo picker

Worse than blowing sawdust?  How about raining ole car batteries... :D :D :D  Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

r.man

Ducklings are soft and fuzzy. I don't think I would go out of my way to avoid a duckling storm. Especially if I was hungry.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

Papa1stuff

Sorry all ,I don't think its funny to see little helpless birds or any animal hurt!!
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

tyb525

I think the little ducklings enjoyed it more than anything ;)
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

terrifictimbersllc

Wondering what kind of a respirator is appropriate for this?
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

pyrocasto

Some days life will push you in a direction other than intended.  :D

mikerat

looks like they could use some Duct( DUCK) tape!
WM LT28 logrite 30,48,60 canthook, huskys and stihls, Logrite Buck Arch I have met the best people on this site!

Thank You Sponsors!