Started by OneWithWood, November 25, 2003, 01:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OneWithWood

8) 8) 8)

Happy birthday to Tom
Happy birthday to Tom
Happy birthday big To o m
Happy birthday to Tom

Tom, I hope you have a day full of fun, merriment, and intellectual stimulation 8) :P ::) 8) 8) ;D

If everyone could cultivate your zest and enjoyment for life the world would be a much better place.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Frank_Pender

Welll done, Tom.  You made through another years of merriments. 8)  Jokularity helps one live a much more fruitful life that is for sure.  It works a lot of valuble muscles. ;D
Frank Pender

EZ

Happy Birthday to you, Tom.
EZ

Bro. Noble

Happy,Happy Tom ;D

Betcha your gonna have some special grub today--------What's cookin? :)
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Fla._Deadheader

Happy B'day, Tom. Maybe this year will be less painful for ya. ;D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Norm

Happy B'day Tom. Now if I can just remember where I put Nobles CC# I'll get you that fishing boat you've been wanting. ;D

ronwood

Happy Birthday Tom!!  Hopefully many more to come 8) 8)
Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

Kevin

Happy Birthday Tom, have a great day.

pappy

Happy Birthday Tom,

It's almost time to go fishing  :D  :D

Keep smiling  ;D
"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

MrMoo

Happy Birthday Tom, enjoy your day.

Mark M

Hoooly Cow! - Tom is getting old ;)

Happy Birthday Tom, I hope to be as old as you someday.

Mark

Paul_H

Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Steve

Happy Birthday Tom.

I have appreciated your help and friendship from so far away.
Have a good one and don't dwell on the numbers. :D :D

Steve

Steve
Hawaiian Hardwoods Direct
www.curlykoa.com

Viking

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Stephen_Wiley

Hey Tom,

Have a big happy birthday..........enjoy it you don't get this opportunity for another year.  :D  :D  :D

" If I were two faced, do you think I would be wearing this one?"   Abe Lincoln

Kevin_H.

Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

sawman

Happy Birthday Tom, enjoy.
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

DanG

Hippo Birdy, Tom. 8) 8) 8) 8)
Hope yer having a great day!  I'll look forward to going out on that new boat Norm's getting you with Noble's credit card. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Jeff

[size=22]61??[/size]

Holy smokes
appypa irthdayba omta!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tom

Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou..........all

What a wonderfiul thread to find when I got home.  You guys are great.

I got my Birthday present about a month ago  A 300 gallon diesel tank full of fuel.  That was a super present.  I was reminded again, today, that I had already gotten my birthday present.......and my Christmas present. :D

Fishing is on the agenda for this year.  I've got to break out the canoe and a cane pole with a fly or popper and spend some time in the creek out back. Lots of bream and bass.  The surprise is the occasional 15 or 20 lb Red Bass that bites.  You see, the creek is a tidal creek and hooked to the Atlantic Ocean.   We get fresh and saltwater species both in the brackish water.  Well, some species of each at least.  Many of the saltwater species shy away from even the slightest hint of fresh water.

Tonight I have planned a "Big" hamburger with everything on it.    I have a tomato the size of two fist and a big, sweet, Vidalia onion just waiting.  A fresh head of iceberg lettuce will be good and French's mustard and some catsup and a slice of sharp cheddar on a toasted bun...... It's going to be Go-o-o-d!  I really have a taste for some baked beans but there isn't enough time to fix some tonight so I'm hoping for some canned ones.  I like canned pork and beans about as good as any vegetable I can think of. :D  And a pickle.  I want a big Dill Pickle.....and a baked sweet potato and glass of real cold buttermilk for desert. mmmm ;D

I hope y'all enjoy my Birthday too.  You'll have to tell me what you did that was special. :) :)

Jeff

Tom

With a lasso, shotgun or a credit card?  

It's too close to Thanksgiving for me to want a turkey for my Bday. I'll get that Thursday anyway.  I want something special. :D

etat

Something about the way you described that hamburger sure did make it sound mouth waterin good.  Happy Birthday, and may you have many many more!
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

pappy

Humm ?? Tom would like something special ??

How about, let me think, ya I got it!!

A dinner and a show  

Dinner = the menu Tom you described

And a Show = TA ! DA !

How about a Jeffy tune

:)  ;)  :D  ;D  :o  8)  8)  8) :)  ;)  :D  ;D  :o

sound clips @ da FF is almost a must  :-*  :-*  :-*
"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

Jeff

Tom

I got out my Guitar and played rhythm ;D

Steve

Here is this mornings sunrise!!
You can't see it but that cloud is right over 14,000 ft. Mauna Kea.

Here is a link to a big picture with a smaller one showing up in this post (hopefully).

http://www.curlykoa.com/dsktp_cloud.jpg

There were high wind warnings for the mountain this morning!
Steve
Hawaiian Hardwoods Direct
www.curlykoa.com

Tom

Wow!!  Beautiful!  It'll be my birthday for a lot of more hours out there. :D

OH!  I didn't get a birthday Cake.......  I got a Cherry Pie and vanilla ice cream ;D   Ain't Love Wonderful :D :D

chet

Little Charlies big brother is another year older. You have yourself a  Happy Birthday and a great day.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

AtLast

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM!!!!!!!!!!
from 1 Baker feller ta nuther!!!  8)

sawwood

Happy Birthday Tom. Hope you git a nice big log for your
 day.  8)

Sawwood
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

pappy

Nice Jingle Jeff, 8)

thanks.

Use to play in a band back in high school but after we gadg e ated then marriage she said there won't be any more gigs and I traded the twelve string for a big tent.

Fooled around with a friends guitar the other day and dem stubbies don't work like they use to. It was 34 years ago and to many miss da nail and hit da *DanG tumb or one of the other digits.

dan-l-b

Happy Birthday Tom,  nothing better than a homegrown tomato, vadalia onions and ff friends 8) 8)

RMay

Happy birthday Tom & good luck on your fishing . ;D
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

J_T

Seen your B day pop up last night couldn' think what to say so Happy B Day . Any Birthday stories??
Jim Holloway

Tom

I've had two memorable birthdays in my life.  The first was when I was five.   Mom and another lady got together to celebrate mine and my friends birthday and invited the whole school.  She reserved one of the city parks, 7th street park in Ft. Pierce, and decorated it with cartoon character that she drew on poster boards, painted, cut out and stood up all over the park.  We played on the swings, seesaws and slides all day.  The park was divided by  Moore's creek, a small shallow creek with a hump backed bridge.  We would run from one side to the other jumping when we reached the top of the bridge.  It was great fun and there must have been a hundred kids there.  Hmmmm  Moore's creek.  Read about Moore's creek in one of my stories about My and Ugly Eddies Boat trip. :D www.tomssaw.com

Mom sure went out of her way to make that party a success.  We had party hats and those curly things you blow into and cake and ice cream and all kinds of fun stuff.  She even gave away prizes. Mom was super cool. ;D

I think we even had some girls show up. :-/ :D

L. Wakefield

QuoteHappy Birthday Tom.

I have appreciated your help and friendship from so far away.
Have a good one and don't dwell on the numbers. :D :D

Steve

Tom, Steve said it so well! I've only visited one FF member (the noble Noble who rides his Woodmizer with the best and has a dairy farm that feels just like home..)- but I feel like you've made us welcome to your life and times, the best homey parts of how things are with you, past and present. It takes a special person to have such a complete presence in cyberspace. Thank you neighbor, and Happy Birthday.   lw  
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

Thank You Sponsors!