iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Greetings everyone!

Started by ATLGA, December 05, 2010, 12:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATLGA

I have been a lurker for a long time and decided it was time to sign up! I look forward to my membership here.  ;D
America First.

Bill Gaiche

ATLGA, welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy your stay. Do you do any sawing of any kind? bg

ATLGA

Bill,

Thank you for the greeting. Yes we do. We have a TK with Hydraulics. It's got a couple years on it but still runs great so no complaints.
Joel
America First.

kderby

Yep, let's hear it...

Do you have a kiln?  Ever eaten grits?  Can you give a working definition of the word DanG!!!?  Have you ever met Arkansawyer?

Don't forget the Forum extras and search tool.  Lots of good information if you take the time to digest it.  

Welcome to the Forestry Forum Gang.

Kderby in Oregon

ATLGA

Kderby,

You sound like a good American! Our Kiln is almost finished. We decided to bring that process in house.

Grits n' home fries with country ham and eggs dunked in hot sauce! That is some good eatin' sir.

Dont think ive met Arkensawyer, is he a GA local? I've been doing a lot of reading here and over on woodweb. I love learning as much about things as I can.. that results in too many hobbies!
America First.

fishpharmer

Welcome to the forestry forum.

I saw you were from Atlanta in another post.  I travel thru there occasionally.

And nice bulldog.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Buck

Welcome!  If you are a lurker, you know we like pictures.  Let's see what you're up to. ::)
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

ATLGA

Since we already know what TKs and WMs look like ill try and snap some pics of the furniture that the guys in our woodshop are working on.  Most of it is custom stuff that they all build on their own in their free time.
America First.

Magicman

Greeting to you also and Welcome to the Forestry Forum.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

SwampDonkey

We like pictures of shop projects to. Welcome aboard.  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

ljmathias

Does he eat grits?  Does a tree live for becoming lumber?  Of course he eats grits- he's from Georgia.   ;D  Yeah, and I've been to and through Atlanta many times- home of the worlds worst traffic, or at least, of America's worst traffic.  and say to say, I haven't met Arkansawyer yet my self- been afraid to make the trip since I know he'll put me to work once I get there, and I've got more of that then I need right here at home.

Welcome, ATLGA, and yes, post some pictures- reminds me I'm about six months behind on mind so I guess I'll bust out the camera today and load some up.

Merry Christmas, all! Times running out to buy or better yet, make gifts.

Lj
LT40, Long tractor with FEL and backhoe, lots of TF tools, beautiful wife of 50 years plus 4 kids, 5 grandsons AND TWO GRANDDAUGHTERS all healthy plus too many ideas and plans and not enough time and energy

Thank You Sponsors!