iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Broken Tea Pot

Started by Magicman, December 04, 2010, 09:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

I did it.  I accidentally knocked the Magicwoman's 40+ year old Corning Ware tea pot off the shelf.  Wow, those things make a racket and explode into a whole dustpan of pieces.

I'm not much on EBay, but I quickly found the exact tea pot.  "Buy it now"?  Sure.  Except I must have double clicked.  I didn't notice the email saying that I had bought.  The one that I saw said that it had already sold.

OK, find another.  No "buy it now" option, so I bidded.  You guessed right.  I now have two shipping notices for two tea pots.   :)

I guess I can now break another one because she will have a spare.   ;)

What have you broken  ???
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Burlkraft

Nothing....Never....... smiley_dunce smiley_dunce smiley_dunce

As a matter of fact about 20 minutes ago when I was unloading the dish washer I dropped one of her ceramic coffee mugs in the sink and it too broke into many pieces  ::)  ::)  ::)

She didn't say anything, but I could tell from "The Look" that I will pay for that!  :D  :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

paul case

it wasnt me but it was my fault.

my FIL was riding with me to town in about 97  in my 85 f350 and we decided to turn on the ac so i rolled my window up but his wouldnt go. the motor was running so i told him to pull up on the window and he couldnt get it. i said ''i used that pair of pliers the other day when it did that''. he grabbed the window with the pliers and we hit a bump. that did it. pow  little glass pieces everywhere. i fixed the motor when i put a new used window in.  pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Buck

What have you broken?  where do I start?  I'm not sure the forum and my computer can handle that load. :o
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

scgargoyle

Now you've got one she can throw at you for breaking the first one!  :D :D :D
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

Qweaver

So Many Toys...So Little Time  WM LT28 , 15 trailers, Case 450 Dozer, John Deere 110 TLB, Peterson WPF 10",  AIM Grapple, Kubota 2501 :D

Bro. Noble

milking and logging and sawing and milking

Busy Beaver Lumber

Magicman

Take the second tea pot and hide it in a safe place and think of it as an insurnace policy just in case you ever break the first replacement one. Can sleep better at night not having to worry.

I used to run dirt track modified and had just finished putting a new motor in my car at the beginning of the race season. Had headers that ran into a 4 inch diameter exhaust pipe that came out of the side of the car and pointed up at about 15 degree angle. Could not wait to get in and start it up. Friend was there and helping me with motor and he said "rev it up" which I did. All of a sudden he was saying "CUT, CUT". When I stopped the motor he brought it to my attention that I just blew the glass out of my garage window with the exhaust from the car. Did not have to go on ebay to get a replacement, just to local hardware store.
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

isawlogs

Putting the tea pot in a safe place, ya I would need to order one the day I would need that one seeing as I would not remember the safe place place I put it in the first palce .  ::)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Bill Gaiche

Broken tea pot and a terrible looking jaw, I think you need a timeout, bg

Magicman

But, the jaw happened before the tea pot.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

beenthere

Are you saying that the broken tea pot was your revenge?   ;D

Yup...timeout. :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

And then there were two.

Now I have one to take to the doghouse with me.   ;)

woodmills1

Aw man, my mother had one of those................ :)  and do I miss her
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

WDH

Now that you have two, there is no way that you will ever break the other one.  If there was only one, you would be sure to break it if you looked at it wrong  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

I'm gonna take one to the cabin.  It will fit in very nicely there.   ;)

Slabs

I'm glad I don't like tea.  Not having a squaw helps too.
Slabs  : Offloader, slab and sawdust Mexican, mill mechanic and electrician, general flunky.  Woodshop, metal woorking shop and electronics shop.

Magicman

This old geezer needs a goose.   :)

Thank You Sponsors!