iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Save 'em...Stihl IPL pdf's

Started by GASoline71, December 01, 2010, 04:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GASoline71

Before they disappear...

The IPL .pdf files have English in them... the web page does not...

http://www.smaf-touseau.com/rubrique/eclates-tronconneuses-thermiques.html?id_rubrique=275

Gary

\"...if ya mess with the bull... ya gets the horn.\"

Dancing Bear

Thanks. I downloaded the one for my saw.

sablatnic

joe_indi

This has been a very useful link.
I have saved all the files that I might need in future.
Thank you for this post.
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Joe

Woodchuck53

Thanks Gary. Now I don't have any excuse not to rebuild my old 038. This is just what I needed. Have a good one. Chuck
Case 1030 w/ Ford FEL, NH 3930 w/Ford FEL, Ford 801 backhoe/loader, TMC 4000# forklift, Stihl 090G-60" bar, 039AV, and 038, Corley 52" circle saw, 15" AMT planer Corley edger, F-350 1 ton, Ford 8000, 20' deck for loader and hauling, F-800 40' bucket truck, C60 Chevy 6 yd. dump truck.

John Mc

I thought Stihl had a policy of making these IPLs available. Is that not true, or are they changing that policy?
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

ErikC

Thanks, I got a couple I needed too. 8)
Peterson 8" with 33' tracks, JCB 1550 4x4 loader backhoe, several stihl chainsaws

sharkey

dancan

SawTroll

Quote from: John Mc on December 03, 2010, 09:11:50 AM
I thought Stihl had a policy of making these IPLs available. Is that not true, or are they changing that policy?

No, that is exactly what they are not doing, and they have been known to threaten people who put them on their web-sites with legal actions.

The policy regarding this vary a lot between the brands!
Information collector.

Woodcarver

Thanks, Gary.  Downloaded the 066 pdf.
Just an old dog learning new tricks.......Woodcarver

HolmenTree

A big thankyou Gary. Next time I order parts through Warren at Madsen's, it will save us alot of time.

Willard.
Making a living with a saw since age 16.

6sunset6

Did the site change the download? .  I cannot get the pdf.  only the web.  I downloaded a couple the other day. Maybe I got AIDS    Age induced deficit syndrome.

Rocky_J

Quote from: 6sunset6 on December 12, 2010, 04:54:41 PM
Did the site change the download? .  I cannot get the pdf.  only the web.  I downloaded a couple the other day. Maybe I got AIDS    Age induced deficit syndrome.

I just checked, the PDFs are still there.

6sunset6

Try to download one.    All I can get is the web site.

isawlogs

Once you get to the website , there will be a green box with OK in it ... click the ok box , the PDF file will open below it, you will then be able to dpwnload it from there.
Is that page French for every body or is it just oon mine  :P   ???
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Rocky_J

For those unfamiliar with saving a PDF, there is an icon in the top toolbar that you click to save a copy to your hard drive. I have indicated that icon in the screencap below. 8)

And Gary already said in the first post that the website is not in English. But I guess some of you missed that as well.   :-\

6sunset6

I don't know whats up with my PC.  I could not get the .pdfs on my browser  Chrome.
So I went to IE    got the .pdfs      but the save file box was grey  so I printed to a .pdf file
That worked.    I did this pretty simply the other day.   Bugs running around some place. 
Time for a reboot.

Thank You Sponsors!