iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Child #5!!

Started by barbender, November 30, 2010, 10:44:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbender

Silas Christopher Alger, born 11-28-2010. 7lbs11oz, 21inches long.We have 4 girls, I was figuring this would be girl number 5, just for consistency :) So it was a surprise when he came out! (we never learn the babies sex from the ultrasounds, I just like waiting til they meet the world to see what they are). So, Jen and I are feeling very blessed to have our fifth child! I'll get around to posting some pics of the little rascal a bit later.
Too many irons in the fire

isawlogs

8) 8) 8)
  Congratulations .. !!!!     
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Chuck White

Congratulations to You and Jen!

Welcome to the world Silas Christopher Alger.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

LeeB

Congrats. You gonna buy a TV now?  :D
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Mooseherder

Congratulations! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Jeff

Congratulations from a dude with 4 sisters and no brothers. I pity the kid in this day of digital cameras. (A gang of older sisters tend to treat you like a dress up doll) :o :D :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

donny hochstetler

congradulations on you"re new little woodchoper, I also have four girls and one boy , 8)

Reddog

Magicman

Quote from: barbender on November 30, 2010, 10:44:52 AMJen and I are feeling very blessed to have our fifth child.

As well you should be.  Congratulations go to your entire family.  You truly are blessed.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

Congratulations to your whole family!!!  Hope everything continues to go smoothly and everyone is home soon!

Norm

jdtuttle

Congratulations 8)
Quote(A gang of older sisters tend to treat you like a dress up doll)
They like to pretend there beauticians too :D
Have a great day

mad murdock

Congratulations on the little barbender!! smiley_bouncing
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

Buck

Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Jeff

Quote from: jdtuttle on November 30, 2010, 03:46:20 PM
They like to pretend there beauticians too :D

Yea, I have a story about that too.  :D

SwampDonkey

My mother happened to be the only daughter and three brothers. Now instead of being the household doll, the neighbors were a family of 12 siblings. It's over there where she was the girl's doll. :D :D By the way, the neighbor's cousins were also a family of 12. :D

Congrats barbender to the new family member. :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Corley5

Congrats on the new edition  8) 8) 8) 8)  I couldn't imagine having 5.  Being an only child my two boys seem like a 10 sometimes  ;D
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Burlkraft

Congratulations from both Jill and I   8)  8)  8)

I wouldn't take any advise from Jeff either!  :D  :D  :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

albirk

Congrads

better start looking for a new saw for the little one 

Coon

Congrats on the little lumberjack, Barbender.  I think you had best get a couple of manequins for those beauticians.  Silas will thank you later in life.  :D

Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

inspectorwoody

nas

Congrats barbender
My wife's family has 4 girls and one boy.  All I can say is "try for another" ;D

Nick
Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

Jeff

Yea, for god's sake, give dat boy a brudder. :D

Ron Scott

Congratulations! and a gain for Deer River. ;)
~Ron

sawguy21

Congratulations. That young lad best learn to assert rights to the bathroom early or he's gonna have problems later. :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Thank You Sponsors!