iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

IronMan SnowBlower - Revised!

Started by KellyH, November 29, 2010, 03:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KellyH

I just wanted to showoff the secret weapon we use here in our neck of the woods to fend off cold snowy drifts that build up around the driveway approach and front porch.  The Mailman appreciates the short cut thru the front yard during the cold winter months this monster provides. :D  We help clear off a few drives in the neighborhood for the folks that need the help.  The warm drinks and cookies are always a welcome trade.  :D

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is who you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

beenthere

TurboMan
Put your pics here  8)

Use the JavaUploader below your original post and use the modify button.
The uploader will take you to the gallery, click on "my gallery" and that will show up in a different window. Click on the pic you want and scroll down to the "green line" that says something long winded about posting. Then answer yes to the quiry. Go back to your reply window and the url should be in your post. Test what you are trying to do by clicking on the "Preview" button before clicking on the "Post" button. What you see is what you will get.

Give it a shot. It works :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

KellyH

Thx for the posting tip.  ;)  Much appreciate! I couldn't have done it otherwise.... :D
"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is who you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

moosehunter

Inquiring minds want to know,..... what does O.S.H.A. think of that beast? :o
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

tyb525

That looks like a miniature version of the 7' snowblower we use on our IH 656 :)

It's not on the tractor in this picture, but it gives you an idea :)

LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

sandhills

I don't care what OSHA says about it I want one!!  That's just cool, thanks for the picture.

beenthere

Yup
Who cares what OSHA thinks. Intelligent folk don't put their hand in it when it is running.... :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

red oaks lumber

how does the chicken stay on the rotissery?
ha even  a snowblower post can turn to food!
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Mr Mom

I read a sign that my boss had hanging in his office.

If you think O.S.H.A is a small town in wisconsin then you are in big trouble.

Any more pictures of the beast??

Thanks Alot Mr Mom

sandhills

Quote from: beenthere on November 30, 2010, 03:21:05 PM
Yup
Who cares what OSHA thinks. Intelligent folk don't put their hand in it when it is running.... :)

Yeah, only when it's plugged! :D :D

KellyH

There are three more in "My Photos"  Be aware that there are photos with her hood off!  :D

Thank You Sponsors!