iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What da heck

Started by ladylake, November 25, 2010, 04:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladylake

Did everyone eat turkey and fall asleep, no post since 12:53.    Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

Bibbyman

Not me.  I just got nothing to say....  ::)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

woodmills1

ZZZZZZ

deepfried another turkey this year
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Mark Webb

I've spent time with my family, ate turkey, gave thanks, took a nap, sharpened blades for tomorrow and did the regular chores of feeding up. A VERY GOOD DAY.
Mark
The Lord made enough time in each day to do what we need to do "graciously".

Jeff

Quote from: ladylake on November 25, 2010, 04:58:59 PM
Did everyone eat turkey and fall asleep, no post since 12:53.    Steve

You do realize there are more boards then just sawmills and milling?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

laffs

i  had 19 people here today probably 16 pies. someone asked me at the table what i thought the best part of thanks giving was . i said when you all go home . pass the pie please ;D
timber harvester,tinberjack230,34hp kubota,job ace excavator carpenter tools up the yingyang,

SwampDonkey

It's my fault, I was away for a few days.

And in my absence I made the journey to the Briggs and Little Woolen mill for my wool blanket.

Nice!  ;D ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Burlkraft

I guess that sheep had never been bred Eh?  :D  :D  :D

Jill and I just got back from her folks house

Turkey, stuffing, mashed taters, gravy and corn pudding.............

Did I say pie??  Pumpkin,apple, cherry, pecan, peanut butter and chocolate....

I had no pie, I opted for extra turkey and stuffing
Why not just 1 pain free day?

SwampDonkey

:o :-X

I'll be warm anyway.  ;D

I did get fresh stewed cranberries on chicken last night. ;)

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

paul case

we are visiting inlaws and my wifie wouldnt let me take the laptop with me.pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

r.man

Thanksgiving here was 5 weeks ago. I want more turkey. Wild turkeys were reintroduced here about 25 yrs ago and they have been hunted for about 5. It might be time for me to take up hunting again.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

fishpharmer

We went to the neighbors and I left the phone charging.  Wife  was glad.

SD you and that blanket oughta get along fine. :)  It was 78 degrees F here today.  

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

terrifictimbersllc

Finished a game of Yahtzee with my wife and 4 kids two who had to count the dots on the dice and the other two drawing pictures at the same time.  
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

caveman

Smoked a turkey this morning on black cherry wood and had to drive an hour and a half north to Ocala to eat it.  Leaving at 4 a.m. tomorrow to attempt to catch  BP oiled gag grouper out of the Gulf.  I like turkey but would eat grouper three time a day if I could.  Temperature here was in the low to mid 80's today.
Caveman
Caveman

Hilltop366

Chuck White

We had FAMILY, turkey, stuffing, potatoes, gravy, squash, cole slaw, cranberries, Pies (pumpkin, chocolate, blueberry).

It was great, then I went out hunting again.  Didn't get anything, but I went.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

I'll be wishing that I had a new "blankie" tomorrow night.  Supposed to get down to freezing, so  I'll light another flicker.  It was close to 80° today.

Right now I'm stuffed again.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

Went to the inlaws for dinner but had to take care of a bloated cow first so was 2 hours late for dinner, somewhat cool but delicious any way and I still managed to founder to the point I think I know what the cow felt like ;).  Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!

Texas Ranger

Buuuurrrrrrppppppppp.

smiley_turkey_hide smiley_turkey_hide
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

weisyboy

what in the hell are you guys going on about?

has turkey been declared a pest and ya gota kill em all or something.
god bless america god save the queen god defend new zealand and thank christ for Australia
www.weisssawmilling.com.au
http://www.youtube.com/user/weisyboy?feature=mhee
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000696669814&sk=photos

Kansas

Quote from: weisyboy on November 26, 2010, 02:59:14 AM
what in the hell are you guys going on about?

has turkey been declared a pest and ya gota kill em all or something.

Mostly talking about grown turkeys ate at Thanksgiving. Its a tradition. Personally, I would have preferred the Pilgrims to have eaten enchaladias instead.
The farmers around here consider wild turkeys to be a pest.

weisyboy

ahh thanks giving, iv heard about that.

exactly what is it all about.
god bless america god save the queen god defend new zealand and thank christ for Australia

Gary_C

Quote from: Kansas on November 26, 2010, 03:46:20 AM
Personally, I would have preferred the Pilgrims to have eaten enchaladias instead.
The farmers around here consider wild turkeys to be a pest.

Could the Pilgrims have shot an enchaladia?   

I consider enchaladias a pest and another good reason for immigration reform.   :D :D :D
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

SwampDonkey

Quote from: weisyboy on November 26, 2010, 03:49:18 AM
ahh thanks giving, iv heard about that.

exactly what is it all about.

Eating until you either bust or can't move. :D :D And thank the Lord for all the bountiful harvest and to stop whining and be DanG thankful for what you've got, not what you want. ;)

weisyboy

Quoteeating until you either bust or can't move.

we do that at christmas, or any trip to sizzlers,

QuoteAnd thank the Lord for all the bountiful harvest and to stop whining and be DanG thankful for what you've got, not what you want.

could definitely do with less winging. about what people dont have and be greatfull fro what they do.

Thank You Sponsors!